Welcome to Hyplex

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Haley

Time for a break

9 posts in this topic

Im not going to write a paragraph or anything, im going to make this nice and simple. Recently ive lost touch with reality and havent taken time for myself and its to the point where nothing is enjoyable so, its time to take a break and fix my social life and fix myself. Will I come back, I hope so and if I don't ill make so to let everyone know. Hope to see you all soon? 

In reguards to problems on the server and staff contact Drizzy for the time being.

~ Haley

Take all the time you need to "fix" yourself, you'll be missed while your gone and I hope you'll come back <3 Anyways, i'm sure the staff team will manage while your gone ;) 

1 hour ago, Little said:

Sad to see you even go on a break since your an awesome management but who will take your place?

DocBerry is stepping in to help me out while Haley is taking some time away. I'd appreciate it if people could stop messaging her regarding server things to just give that extra bit of space, too.

It's sad to see you go right now, hope everything is going to be ok with you. Just relax and meet people lol, anyways hope you feel better. 

PS, The Forest Please, or Gta 5 lol 

Hopefully you aren't gone too long, but take as long as you need. We will be here waiting for you when you're ready to come back :) 

Take some time for yourself Haley. Life is more important you know. I also needed to take a brake and it helped. Alright i will see you soon.

~Cashtag