Welcome to Hyplex

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Haley

References

6 posts in this topic

For those of you that would like to be staff I can't stress enough about who you put as references. When you add someone it means YOU asked THEM and they said ok. It is NOT just people that you know and think they would be ok with it. Normally when you ask them they say yes but not after you assume they are a reference. Ex. Drizzy. When I see his name I question people... He doesn't do that ever just because you "know" the owner doesn't mean it's a reference. Please be more careful when making a app, I've taken the time to write this and change the format and it's still happening. If you have any questions feel free to add me on steam :).

-Haley

9 hours ago, EliteThief said:

I agree as well as I have seen multiple times where people say they know them, Frustrates me as well. Couldn't of put it any better Haley.

What you said is basically what I was going ti post. Good Job Haley. You worded this perfectly! :)