Sign in to follow this  
Matrix

More Logs for Staff

I Feel like the Logs need some more Features such as Inventory Logs so you can see if someone equipped something or Inventoried something. (Inventory Logs would be nice to Check if someone stole a Item in a Gun Selling Process/Equipped a Item during Kidnap)

It would also be nice to have logs of Blowtorching cus It gets quite annoying when people say the Vicitim was Raiding with Blowtorch and then you can't check if it's true or not.

We've been asking for this for a while, I guess drizzy hasnt gotten round to adding more logs ;( 

Yea, i think the gameplay features are more important than logs.

After-all the first impression is key.

• Agree 1

Well, the inventory logs are pretty simple to code, not a lot of coding is actually involved in this. These types of logs are helpful in certain situations.

Although you're requesting this to be locked. I feel that the rules should get updated first and other aspects should get an upgrade. Logs are not essential.  However would be nice to have, I have been in a situation where someone took stuff, however, no proof was provided.

55 minutes ago, TheStone said:

Although you're requesting this to be locked. I feel that the rules should get updated first and other aspects should get an upgrade. Logs are not essential.  However would be nice to have, I have been in a situation where someone took stuff, however, no proof was provided.

Rules will hopefully be updated after the next staff meeting.