Sign in to follow this  
Rhyss

Back Again

Hey,

Some of you might remember me from 2.0 or 3.0

I was an pretty active admin on 2.0

And a less-active mod on 3.0 (As i didn't really enjoy the gameplay as much)

I am back. Un-sure on wether i am going to apply for staff on Hyplex Reduct

Good talking to yah

Hey dude, I remember you back when you were staff on 2.0.

On 02/10/2017 at 10:13 PM, UberZ said:

Hey dude, I remember you back when you were staff on 2.0.

Will never forget 2.0... The memories xD

On 10/2/2017 at 12:33 PM, Rhyss said:

Hey,

Some of you might remember me from 2.0 or 3.0

I was an pretty active admin on 2.0

And a less-active mod on 3.0 (As i didn't really enjoy the gameplay as much)

I am back. Un-sure on wether i am going to apply for staff on Hyplex Reduct

Good talking to yah

Welcome Back! If you ever wanna base just msg me! you can also add me on steam if you want!

11 hours ago, Zairen said:

Welcome Back! If you ever wanna base just msg me! you can also add me on steam if you want!

Thanks, :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Chatbox

You will be warned if you talk about your own bans or staff apps in here.

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
  • Upcoming Events

19 November 2017 05:30 PM
      Until 06:30 PM

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    m00on

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Topics

• Alright, thank you I really not hungry, I'm trying my best to make my comment not hungry, I've never got hungry on such of things. Thank you! May I ask what was your name back then? Thanks, I agree, uberZ told me to apply when I have 30 hours. So I guess it doesn't matter if I was afk. (I was 40% of time afk) "Although you do have 30 hours I have seen you just afk most of them" - Well you told me to apply when I have 30 hours.  "you look power hungry af" - Like I said I'm trying my best to comment not "hungry" I'm not hungry on that stuff. "Although you do have 30 hours I have seen you just afk most of them" - Well you told me to apply when I have 30 hours.  "bad grammar" Sorry I forgot to mention that English isn't my first language. when you are killing at pd  as a cop it is not rdm. but the rdm's mostly are on the street. "You don't need references" Well, As I read I didn't saw that I need to have references when applying to trail-mod + I tried to talk with my staff friends but they aren't online ""good man"" -- "Sorry I forgot to mention that English isn't my first language." Doesn't seem mature - I guess you didn't saw me in game. Sorry if you feel like I'm not mature. but I'm. "Seems very power hungry" Like I said, I'm sorry that you think I'm hungry, I'm trying my best to comment the way that you aren't feeling that I'm hungry. "Never seen you on RPING" Most of the time I'm making bases/making money. I'm don't really like to raid/playing as a cop/hobo etc.   Overall : Sorry If some of you think that I'm hungry, I'm mature and If you don't think so, so... I don't know how to proof for you. uberZ you told me to apply again when I have 30 hours, I guess it didn't matter If I was afk or not? (You didn't tell me how to make those 30 hours) Thank you, everyone, for replying, really appreciate it. I hope you will see my real side. and not by 1-2 reply's that I'm "hungry" (Which I'm not :P)   --If you think that I'm hungry here, I'm just trying to do my best to make my opinion about your opinions!   Have a lovely day !
    • It's a dolphin fish/Mahi Mahi
    •   bad grammar   you dont have to be in the street for rdm. You could randomly killed someone in the bank or pd, ect You dont need references, but because you only have 30 hours, you should. "good man" ???   another example of bad grammar.   -support Bad grammar Doesn't seem mature Not ready for staff Seems very power hungry Never seen you on RPING   ~ Sanity
    • Although you do have 30 hours I have seen you just afk most of them, this just shows that rather than being active and spending time engaging with the community that you'd rather just get a staff rank. I also don't think that you should get a free pass just due to what you did in hyplex 3.0