sage.png.8f49344b385363497415d05f51dea1aa.png

_Sage Organization_

Sage is an Organization made for the professional players on Hyplex.

------We Have Different Jobs That Each Of Us Members Do------

------Bitminer: You Mine Bitcoins and invest money to become more wealthy.------

------Meth Cook: You cook and sell meth to sell for money------

-----Opium Cook: You cook opium to become the richest of the rich-----

-----Moonshine Brewer: You make moonshine to sell for money-----

-----Raider: You raid enemy bases to steal their belongings-----

-----Our Future-----

Our Future is to become the most wealthy and powerful organization on the server.

We want to be better than any other organization and be #1.

Application Template:

Time on Server ( !playtime YOURNAME ):

Time on Garry's Mod:

Date Of Birth:

Time Zone:

Why Do you want to join Sage:

What makes you better than other players:

What is your talent? ( Bases, Raiding, etc. ) :

How did you find out about our organization and what makes you want to join it?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

If your application is accepted either ask Twix (me), or Chaos to add you to the discord and organization.

Owners: @Snow and @Chaos

We will have a maximum member capacity of 25 members in the organization, once the organization is full of players, applications will be closed.

RIP BMA Inc.

Edited by Snow
  • Like 2

Time on Server 

46 Hours

Time on Garry's Mod:

880 Hours

Date Of Birth:

10/18/02

Time Zone:

UTC-7:00

I want to join Sage because I want to join the best of the best on the server. I want to help this organization become the highest on the server. Also I want to join because I can base with truth worthy people, and good people that are not minges.  

I am better then other players because I am good at base building, raiding and making money. I am very active and I am on the server alot. 

Building bases and making money

I talked to Chaos about it. I want to join it so I can be apart of the best and help the best grow better.

Edited by Denis Smith
  • Like 2

playtime 3thanforce : 52 Hours 

Time on Garry's Mod: 143 

Date Of Birth: 29/08/01

Time Zone: GMT 

Why Do you want to join Sage: I would like to join sage because i strive to be the best of my abillity and playing with other players like thar it would improve me and my peers while we play.  

What makes you better than other players: I have alot  of gaming experince ive been playing video games since the age of 6 and  i send count less hours on games.

What is your talent? ( Bases, Raiding, etc. ) : My talent is raiding.

How did you find out about our organization and what makes you want to join it?: i found out From Chaos when he tild me bma was dead Why i want to join is above. ^ 

1 hour ago, 3thanForce said:

playtime 3thanforce : 52 Hours 

Time on Garry's Mod: 143 

Date Of Birth: 29/08/01

Time Zone: GMT 

Why Do you want to join Sage: I would like to join sage because i strive to be the best of my abillity and playing with other players like thar it would improve me and my peers while we play.  

What makes you better than other players: I have alot  of gaming experince ive been playing video games since the age of 6 and  i send count less hours on games.

What is your talent? ( Bases, Raiding, etc. ) : My talent is raiding.

How did you find out about our organization and what makes you want to join it?: i found out From Chaos when he tild me bma was dead Why i want to join is above. ^ 

Accepted! Msg @Snow for your ig-rank ;) 

5 hours ago, Denis Smith said:

Time on Server 

46 Hours

Time on Garry's Mod:

880 Hours

Date Of Birth:

10/18/02

Time Zone:

UTC-7:00

I want to join Sage because I want to join the best of the best on the server. I want to help this organization become the highest on the server. Also I want to join because I can base with truth worthy people, and good people that are not minges.  

I am better then other players because I am good at base building, raiding and making money. I am very active and I am on the server alot. 

Building bases and making money

I talked to Chaos about it. I want to join it so I can be apart of the best and help the best grow better.

Name : Blazegamer123

Steam Name or ID: Blazegamer123 (Custom)

Hours on Gmod : 638

Why you would like to join : I would like to join the group Sage because i would like to learn more about gmod from other Sage members. I would also like to raid with the other members and not get raided every 5 mins by the Group I would like to join to help the community with their needs. i also think that i would be able to help out the community and help out the "family". i would also "Make an offer they cant refuse" to other members xD. i would like to get base dupes from other members to modify in my image.

Any other information: I believe i am a good builder and i would like some educational feed back if needed. I know i only have 658 hours played but i am willing to learn any feed back from other members

1 minute ago, Blazegamer123 said:

Name : Blazegamer123

Steam Name or ID: Blazegamer123 (Custom)

Hours on Gmod : 638

Why you would like to join : I would like to join the group Sage because i would like to learn more about gmod from other Sage members. I would also like to raid with the other members and not get raided every 5 mins by the Group I would like to join to help the community with their needs. i also think that i would be able to help out the community and help out the "family". i would also "Make an offer they cant refuse" to other members xD. i would like to get base dupes from other members to modify in my image.

Any other information: I believe i am a good builder and i would like some educational feed back if needed. I know i only have 658 hours played but i am willing to learn any feed back from other members

Time on Server ( !playtime YOURNAME ): | EMgaming has played for 53:33:59.

Time on Garry's Mod: 1485

Date Of Birth: 15/07/2001

Time Zone: gmt

I think i can help the poeple of sage e.g if they are running low on money i can lend them some.

What makes you better than other players: I was a member in BMA inc and i think i have got a lot of potential. I am good at raiding But i am shit at building xD

Rading

How did you find out about our organization and what makes you want to join it? I was a memeber of BMA INC

_____________________________________________________________________________________

If your application is accepted either ask Twix (me), or Chaos to add you to the discord and organization.

We will have a maximum member capacity of 25 members in the organization, once the organization is full of players, applications will be closed.

Name : MoTioN

Steam Name or ID: STEAM_0:0:106466283

Hours on Gmod : 1007

Why you would like to join : i would like to join sage because i am a good pvp player and i love the sound of raiding with loads of people and i could really help out in the raids. also i am a youtube builder so i can do builds for the group and if anybody wants them they can have any of my builds.

Any other information: i am a good builder and i would like some other builders opinions on my builds and also teach me some trick on how to make my builds better and i can do the same for use 

thanks 

MoTioN

Time on Server ( !playtime YOURNAME ): 38 hours

Time on Garry's Mod: 1878

Date Of Birth: 2002

Time Zone: CEST

Why Do you want to join Sage: I want to base with other players and raid. Make money and meet new friends!

What makes you better than other players: I have experience with darkrp, know the rules and I am active.

What is your talent? ( Bases, Raiding, etc. ) : Raiding

How did you find out about our organization and what makes you want to join it?: I found it on the forums and also I was an og member of Sage in hyplex 3.0!

Edited by Sean Jones

5 minutes ago, MoTioN said:

Name : MoTioN

Steam Name or ID: STEAM_0:0:106466283

Hours on Gmod : 1007

Why you would like to join : i would like to join sage because i am a good pvp player and i love the sound of raiding with loads of people and i could really help out in the raids. also i am a youtube builder so i can do builds for the group and if anybody wants them they can have any of my builds.

Any other information: i am a good builder and i would like some other builders opinions on my builds and also teach me some trick on how to make my builds better and i can do the same for use 

thanks 

MoTioN

11 minutes ago, EMgaming said:

Time on Server ( !playtime YOURNAME ): | EMgaming has played for 53:33:59.

Time on Garry's Mod: 1485

Date Of Birth: 15/07/2001

Time Zone: gmt

I think i can help the poeple of sage e.g if they are running low on money i can lend them some.

What makes you better than other players: I was a member in BMA inc and i think i have got a lot of potential. I am good at raiding But i am shit at building xD

Rading

How did you find out about our organization and what makes you want to join it? I was a memeber of BMA INC

Time on Server ( !playtime YOURNAME ):74:08:00

Time on Garry's Mod:1292hrs

Date Of Birth:18.12.2001

Time Zone:GMT+3

Why Do you want to join Sage:because i like to play with gang raid and its will be fun to play with gang and i joined sage because BMA Disband

What makes you better than other players:we all the same but i think i am better with raiding

What is your talent? ( Bases, Raiding, etc. ) : basing and raiding

How did you find out about our organization and what makes you want to join it? i found out about it from chaos and i wanna join it because BMA disband

1 minute ago, LoL951 said:

Time on Server ( !playtime YOURNAME ):74:08:00

Time on Garry's Mod:1292hrs

Date Of Birth:18.12.2001

Time Zone:GMT+3

Why Do you want to join Sage:because i like to play with gang raid and its will be fun to play with gang and i joined sage because BMA Disband

What makes you better than other players:we all the same but i think i am better with raiding

What is your talent? ( Bases, Raiding, etc. ) : basing and raiding

How did you find out about our organization and what makes you want to join it? i found out about it from chaos and i wanna join it because BMA disband

Time on Server : 33:23:01

Time on Garry's Mod: 410 hours

Date Of Birth: 7/11/2004

Time Zone: gmt+3

Why Do you want to join Sage: cuz i was in bma and bma disband and i love to rade base with gangs 

What makes you better than other players: we all the same but i love to base alot then others

What is your talent? ( Bases, Raiding, etc. ) : base and raiding

How did you find out about our organization and what makes you want to join it? LoL and i want to join cuz bma disband

2 minutes ago, Cat said:

Time on Server:53 hours

Time on Garry's Mod:2593

Date Of Birth:03/24/2004

Time Zone: EST

Why Do you want to join Sage: I want to join sage to meet new people and friends.I want people who I can trust without being betrayed.I want a team to make money with and enjoy doing it.I want to learn from people in the org and what they have to show me.

What makes you better than other players: I am very friendly and Good at making bases. I am Very trustworthy and great at following orders.I also do what needs to be done to fulfill peoples needs.  

What is your talent? ( Bases, Raiding, etc. ) : Very good at base building, and good at making money very productively.

I found this organization by just browsing the forums and one of my friends are in it.

Thanks For Reading

Accepted! Msg @Snow or Myself for your ig-rank ;) 

40 minutes ago, NoTime2Cry said:

Time on Server : 33:23:01

Time on Garry's Mod: 410 hours

Date Of Birth: 7/11/2004

Time Zone: gmt+3

Why Do you want to join Sage: cuz i was in bma and bma disband and i love to rade base with gangs 

What makes you better than other players: we all the same but i love to base alot then others

What is your talent? ( Bases, Raiding, etc. ) : base and raiding

How did you find out about our organization and what makes you want to join it? LoL and i want to join cuz bma disband

Denied, feel free to re-apply in 1 week.

Time on Server : 36:21:15.

Time on Garry's Mod:  2500

Date Of Birth: 9/4/2004

Time Zone: UTC-5

Why Do you want to join Sage: Because I Can Trust People In It While Meeting New People. This Clan Does Does Everything I Do Make Money And Raid. I Would Fit In And Make New Friends. 

What makes you better than other players: I Like To Help Out New People If They Need It. I Have Good Bases That Are Custom Made And No Off Of YouTube. I Am A Trustful Person And I Will Help The Clan In Anyway

What is your talent? ( Bases, Raiding, etc. ) : I Have Good Base And I Love To Raid.

Edited by Jacrke
Forgot something

Time on Server ( !playtime YOURNAME ): 13 hours ATM

Time on Garry's Mod: 2000 hours rounded up

Date Of Birth: 29/06/2003

Time Zone: GMT+0

Why Do you want to join Sage: I was in sage when it was around in hyplex 2 and hyplex 3.0 and I enjoyed it a lot because I could go on raids and print and base with outher members and would be an honour to be back in :)

What makes you better than other players: well I am dream and you see dream has a lot of gun power and he knows how to use guns but he uses snipers and shotguns best xD also I am alright at base building but who needs that when u have chaos .

What is your talent? ( Bases, Raiding, etc. ) : Raiding and money making.

I found out about in In hype 2 when I was a member and I'm friends with chaos and I want to join to be apart of this community once again :) 

cooltext257628113890103.png.161fda7518b6e3808ca4b9b3e30b4cab.png

60:30:18( on this account)

===========================================================

Time on Garry's Mod:

7,313 hours

Date Of Birth: 

06/16/01

Time Zone:

CMT

I would like to join Sage because I feel that this organization will have a very bright future and I would love to be apart of that, and also since im staff and some people in the Organization are staff I feel like It'll bring us closer

What makes me better is that I have a pretty good amount of hours on Gmod which gives me an advantage skill wise and I feel like I can contribute to the Organization

I'm good at both at making well designed bases and Raiding which my skills could benefit to the organization

I've been flying around and saw really skilled players with Sage for their Organization and I feel like I fit in with them.

5 minutes ago, Boonk said:

cooltext257628113890103.png.161fda7518b6e3808ca4b9b3e30b4cab.png

Time on Garry's Mod:

Date Of Birth: 

Time Zone:

Time on Server ( !playtime YOURNAME ): 31 Hours, 47 Mins

Time on Garry's Mod: 793 Hours

Date Of Birth: April 7, 2003

Time Zone:

Pacific Time Zone

The reason why I would like to join this amazing organization is to make new friends and just have fun with either building or raiding. This gang is looking to be the most powerful and wealthiest organization in the server and I could be a great asset to the idea. 

What makes me better than other players is my loyalty and my dedication to make this gang the best of the best! So you can always count in me about being trustworthy. 

I'm usually a person that enjoys raiding other people. I would plan it out how I or we would raid the base and use a strategy. However, building isn't my strong suit. 

Ever since BMA Inc was disbanded, news from Chaos reached out to me about this new organization. So I thought about it and said hey, I'll give it a shot!

Just now, Fighting said:

Time on Server ( !playtime YOURNAME ): 31 Hours, 47 Mins

Time on Garry's Mod: 793 Hours

Date Of Birth: April 7, 2003

Time Zone:

Pacific Time Zone

The reason why I would like to join this amazing organization is to make new friends and just have fun with either building or raiding. This gang is looking to be the most powerful and wealthiest organization in the server and I could be a great asset to the idea. 

What makes me better than other players is my loyalty and my dedication to make this gang the best of the best! So you can always count in me about being trustworthy. 

I'm usually a person that enjoys raiding other people. I would plan it out how I or we would raid the base and use a strategy. However, building isn't my strong suit. 

Ever since BMA Inc was disbanded, news from Chaos reached out to me about this new organization. So I thought about it and said hey, I'll give it a shot!

4 hours ago, DreaM said:

Time on Server ( !playtime YOURNAME ): 13 hours ATM

Time on Garry's Mod: 2000 hours rounded up

Date Of Birth: 29/06/2003

Time Zone: GMT+0

Why Do you want to join Sage: I was in sage when it was around in hyplex 2 and hyplex 3.0 and I enjoyed it a lot because I could go on raids and print and base with outher members and would be an honour to be back in :)

What makes you better than other players: well I am dream and you see dream has a lot of gun power and he knows how to use guns but he uses snipers and shotguns best xD also I am alright at base building but who needs that when u have chaos .

What is your talent? ( Bases, Raiding, etc. ) : Raiding and money making.

I found out about in In hype 2 when I was a member and I'm friends with chaos and I want to join to be apart of this community once again :) 

4 hours ago, Jacrke said:

Time on Server : 36:21:15.

Time on Garry's Mod:  2500

Date Of Birth: 9/4/2004

Time Zone: UTC-5

Why Do you want to join Sage: Because I Can Trust People In It While Meeting New People. This Clan Does Does Everything I Do Make Money And Raid. I Would Fit In And Make New Friends. 

What makes you better than other players: I Like To Help Out New People If They Need It. I Have Good Bases That Are Custom Made And No Off Of YouTube. I Am A Trustful Person And I Will Help The Clan In Anyway

What is your talent? ( Bases, Raiding, etc. ) : I Have Good Base And I Love To Raid.

Gonna give you a chance! Accepted! Msg @Snow or Myself for your ig-rank ;)