• Our Servers

gmod
    DarkRP - U.K.
    DarkRP - U.K.
    Players: 0 / 32
    Current Map: n/a
    Total Servers: 1 0 Filled Servers: 0% Total Players: 0 / 32 Most Players: 29 Last Updated:
    No Players
    n/a
Sign in to follow this  
edde15926

Why does this server not have screengrab

7 posts in this topic

I am wondering why this server doesnt have screengrab yesterday i had some trouble with a wall hacker he was later banned but it would have gone so much quicker if this server had screengrab then they could just have looked at what he saw and then seen that he could see through the wall

If you dont know screengrab is something you can use as a mod/admin and take a look at exactly what they are seing on their screen its different from spectating because if they are using esp you can see the esp on their screen

"We need to wait for the update to come out before adding things like this, it's a good idea.", the management team said this in staff chat cause i mentioned it. :)

This has already been suggested. We think it's a good idea but we aren't adding anything until the update comes out.

i’ll probably write up this script tomorrow. it can be added to production before the update, as the update is already full of new shit.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this