• Our Servers

gmod
    DarkRP - U.K.
    DarkRP - U.K.
    Players: 0 / 32
    Current Map: n/a
    Total Servers: 1 0 Filled Servers: 0% Total Players: 0 / 32 Most Players: 29 Last Updated:
    No Players
    n/a
27_Genders

Ki-Adi Mundi application

8 posts in this topic

Steam Name -  27_Genders

SteamID -  STEAM_0:1:164372441

In-Game Name(s) -  27_Genders

Current Character(s) [Include Ranks] -  ARC PVT / Jedi Padawan

TimeZone [ Example: GMT+1] - GMT

Age - 15

Why do you want to become a Jedi Main Character? [Minimum 150 words] - I think I have what it takes to be able to play the part of the main character. when people come on the server, the main characters are one of the most familiar things when it comes to star wars and I think if I were to be one, I can immerse people into RP and make them feel like they really are in the star wars universe. I also want to become a main Jedi character because I think I am well able to play a position of power and help the padawans and possible take one under my wing and teach them the way of the force. I will be able to teach any new Jedi how to use the force and I will support them in the journey to becoming masters! .I also believe I will be able to bring balance to the force (on the server)!

What makes you better over other applicants [Minimum 100 words] - I have experience in being in a position in my past endeavors as a fleet (navy) which shows I will be able to use my power responsibly and also means I could be able to fill in for navy when none are present if necessary;  (this also gives them a chance to RP as clones or Jedi when there is an event rather than being navy all the time).  something to keep in mind is that I also am already a Jedi, meaning there will not be yet another Jedi if I get accepted so the player base will be more balanced. I am also able to be really active and have a mic most of the time so there will hopefully not be any awkward debriefs of silence and typing.

What experiences do you have as a Jedi - I am a padawan but I have been playing most days since server launch.

Which Main Character do you want to be out of the list here -  Ki-Adi Mundi

Any references? Please note, they must give you direct permission & confirm it - 

+You have experience at being in a leading role & in a Jedi role

+Good RP'er when he needs to be

+Overall nice guy

-can get quite argumentative over things

Overall though, I'm gonna give you a +Support, I think you are well suited to this role, Good luck :) 

• Like 1

I think you would fit the role well but imo we dont need more Jedi until our playerbase grows. So only for that reason -Support

Just now, Rugglez said:

I think you would fit the role well but imo we dont need more Jedi until our playerbase grows. So only for that reason -Support

On 05/04/2018 at 10:22 PM, 27_Genders said:

something to keep in mind is that I also am already a Jedi, meaning there will not be yet another Jedi if I get accepted

I gorgot to further go into it, I dont think we need more main Jedi at the moment. 

• Informative 1

DENIED

For more information contact me via Discord or in-game.

• Informative 1