• Our Servers

gmod
    DarkRP - U.K.
    DarkRP - U.K.
    Players: 0 / 32
    Current Map: n/a
    Total Servers: 1 0 Filled Servers: 0% Total Players: 0 / 32 Most Players: 29 Last Updated:
    No Players
    n/a
Cryption

Plans for Hyplex

14 posts in this topic

Hi,

I'm Cryption - some of you may or may not already know me from Crident. I've been with Hyplex for about 7-8 months now. I was recently approached by Drizzy to come into the Management team here at Hyplex to work alongside Dillon and help him out. My main focus as of right now is to work with Dillon to improve the staff team as much as possible on the DarkRP server so that we can get this update pushed out & to generally give him a helping hand. I'll also be helping Rugglez around on the forum whenever needed & ensuring suggestions are being read & put into place if we believe it will benefit Hyplex.

As the StarwarsRP update gradually gets more and more ready I'll shift my focus over toward StarwarsRP as this is one, something I'm more interested in, and I believe it could do with more help then DarkRP - previously you would have known that the Community Managers / Global Managers just focussed on DarkRP, and that's where StarwarsRP was left out. I'll then be working alongside Large & Salty to ensure we can bring you the best experience as we physically can. During this time I'll also be gradually getting more in-depth with Lua to be able to help Slothy push out more and more updates for the StarwarsRP server to ensure that it's constantly getting better and better rather than staying the same for months on end and becoming repetitive.

As Drizzy also mentioned I'll be keeping him up to date with what's going on as I have direct communication with him due to us working closely together @ Crident.

Dillon -

Many of you may know that I was the DarkRP Manager before the promotion to Global Management. Getting right into it, my main focus will be DarkRP, and I'll be working with Cryption & Jason closely to make sure that the server is a great place for everyone, eventually, Cryption will merge with SWRP and focus on that primarily. When Identifying issues you need to look at the people who take care of the server sometimes, which is why we're introducing a staff wipe. By the time this has gone up, it may have already happened (4 pm Saturday), but the main objective of this is to rid the server of inactive staff and keep the ones who do try their best. This makes it easier for us to identify people who should be getting promotions more and helps us focus on other things, other than worrying about the staff not being online. This wipe will not fully eliminate these issues, but it is our first step in doing so.  You can expect major changes with DarkRP in the next few weeks/months.

Thanks,

Dillon

Large -

As many of you know, I have been SWRP Manager for some time now and have got to grips with this community a lot and know what could improve it. I had a chat with Drizzy last night and what we talked about seemed great. With the two new GM's we can include both server's well, Cryption leaning more towards SWRP and Dillon leaning more towards DarkRP. This changes a lot for SWRP as we were left out of a lot of what was actually happening in the community, and I feel that the SWRP staff weren't being as included as they should have been. However, now with Cryption, the SWRP side of things can become more of a part of the community and contribute to much more, and for once will be able to feel like we're progressing over at SWRP.

My Plan

As a lot of you already know, SWRP is going through a major update and will be completely different to how you remembered it. We are changing a lot of aspects of the gamemode to try to improve how our server looks to the rest of the GMod community. I will be looking to re-think the whole staff structure on SWRP, and make some major changes on the staff side of things, to also try to improve on how professional the staff team looks. Now with slothy, and possibly Cryption later, we will now be able to meet player demands after this update has dropped, and make some killer updates. We will be more open to suggestions than we were in the past, and suggestions will be managed by Slothy. We're making this new gamemode as fun as possible, and will give you guys hopefully one of the best SWRP experiences you guys have ever had. Slothy has made great progress already, and a lot of what we had planned has been done, but we are nowhere near being done, and we are constantly building on top of everything to make it better bit by bit. I have a lot of faith in Cryption and Dillon and are sure that they will succeed in their new job as GM's and am looking forward to seeing how we can progress Hyplex to make it greater than any other community, and all I ask is that you members of the community have the same faith I do, as you guys are a main part of the community.

Thanks,

Large

Jason -

So as many of you know I was one of the previous DarkRP Managers but was removed for specific reasons. Well I am back now to work alongside Cryption and Dillon. As Dillon already said our primary goal is to make sure the server will be a great place for everyone. First things first we will also have to take care of some certain staff members that aren't active, which is why we are doing another staff wipe. We think that it is necessary to have another staff wipe so we can rid the inactive staff members and build a revamped staff team. You guys have heard it from me many times before, activity is one of the hardest things that we can nail down with the staff. Dillon has basically said it all considering we will be doing relatively the same things to help make a change.

Jason

Regards,

Cryption

• Like 5
  • Informative 1

Posted (edited)

glad to have u working with Dark RP :)

CURRENT RANK:

SENIOR ADMIN

Edited by FrezZy

1 minute ago, Infusion said:

YAY Someone who actually know SWRP is a thing!

;) Don't worry - it's gonna be lit 

51 minutes ago, Hazzardroid said:

Can I get one too

4 hours ago, Hex said:

What's a swrp and where can I get one?

413787259129561098.gif

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead