Frazer°

Surenos

22 posts in this topic

surenos_Cropped.png.c100f69d3837576ca7c332d9cf4b0fc5.png

Surenos is a high end gang with extremely high expectations, made by the same owner of Valentino and an extra member. We specialize in recruiting only the best throughout the whole community. Our requirements may be surprisingly high and seem impossible to meet but if you are thinking that then you aren't one of the players we want to recruit.

Requirements

You must have a decent reputation within the community.

You must have at least 500K as ingame money.

You must have at least 60 hours on the server.

You must own a Discord account.

You must be active in the org.

You must be over the age of 13 or at least sound and act it.

You must be able to supply yourself with raiding materials.

You must always be mature in game and Discord(Any immature behavior isn't tolerated)

You must be experienced in PVP and any signs of weaknesses will be punished.

You must read all these requirements before applying.

Members

https://trello.com/b/DDXkRlrS/surenos-members

Application

To apply simply copy the text below this message and paste it as a comment on this thread, after filling it out with your own information. Failure to do this shows us you are not experienced and will be denied. When you have been denied, you cannot apply until 2 weeks after you posted your comment.

You will usually be asked ingame to join us and in that case you wont need to apply but if we haven't asked you and you think you deserve a spot then feel free to apply.

=========================================================

IGN:

(Your steam name)

(Your real life age)

Playtime:

(Type /playtime name)

Money:

(How much money do you have)

Why would you chose Surenos over other gangs:

(At least 50 words)

What are your previous gangs:

(Explain what your experience with them was like too)

Activity:

(How long can you be on per day/week)

=========================================================

NOTE

Do not reply on this thread unless you are applying. Anything irrelevant mentioned on this thread will be removed ASAP.

Once you have been accepted, you will be invited into Discord and we will carry out a small interview just to make sure we have made the right decision.

To check your ingame playtime, type /playtime name

Edited by Frazer°

IGN:

jameshughes1555

I feel like there will bw more active members and i hope that there will be more gang activities like raiding in groups etc compared to other gangs at the moment

What are your previous gangs: Valentino- been in Valentino since the start really and really enjoyed it.

Activity:

At the moment probably 1 a week because i’ve been finding the server quite boring these couple of weeks but if i get accepted i could easily be on at least 5 times a week. My playtime is around 110+ hours i think.

*Edited to add my playtime*

Edited by Frazer°

7 minutes ago, jameshughes1555 said:

IGN:

jameshughes1555

I feel like there will bw more active members and i hope that there will be more gang activities like raiding in groups etc compared to other gangs at the moment

What are your previous gangs: Valentino- been in Valentino since the start really and really enjoyed it.

Activity:

At the moment probably 1 a week because i’ve been finding the server quite boring these couple of weeks but if i get accepted i could easily be on at least 5 times a week. My playtime is around 110+ hours i think.

*Edited to add my playtime*

Unfortunately we have decided to Decline your application due to you not meeting the 50 word requirements.

image.png.f0bb89202569d2faa04a66d852e2221f.png

Edited by Frazer°

IGN: Elses

Why would you chose Surenos over other gangs: I would choose you over any other gang is because (Frazer) has good base designs, You also have 60-hour limit. You won't let traitors in the org who steal money from our printers. You also do discord interviews so there are no trolls and you look serious about making money etc.

Activity: 5 times a week (i cry)

@Elses Although you do not meet our age requirement, I’ve decided to give you a chance and we will see how you do in the interview.

Edited by Frazer°

IGN:

(Your steam name): [TG] Hazzeyy

(Your real life age): 15

Playtime:

(Type /playtime name): 30hours 

Money:

(How much money do you have): 920K (Just brought a shed loads of breaching charges)

(At least 50 words): Well I joined Metropolitan Mafia and I don’t like the way they run, I base with friends and they never join or protect the bases. The people within Surenos seem chill and I am friends with a lot of people server wide so I can make sure we don’t get raided. I feel I can also help the gang because I have been playing DarkRP for 3 years meaning I can raid well and my PvP skills are good (MGE in CSGO)

(Explain what your experience with them was like too): Metropolitan Mafia, my experience is pretty shit to be honest. I made a base with them, it was unraided and then we all left the server and I they haven’t contacted me since.

Activity:

(How long can you be on per day/week): Week days, 3-6hours. Weekends, All-Day (This week is half term so I will be on non-stop)

• Rude 1

You will usually be asked ingame to join us and in that case you wont need to apply but if we haven't asked you and you think you deserve a spot then feel free to apply.

At the time I have £155,539 on me but later I will get more money its 100%.

Playtime:

Right now I have 110:33:48 hours played.

(Your real life age)

My real life age is 13.

I never been in other gangs and stuff like that on this server so this will be my first experience.

I can be on a day about 5-6 hrs then a week I can be on for about  20-37 hrs.

Why would you chose Surenos over other gangs: I would choose Surenos over the other gangs because first reason my friend is in it and I just want to see how nice people here and friendly. I choose Surenos because the owner of this gang is Frazer. Now I have nothing to say. (45 words)

P.S. I realy hope that I will be accepted)

Edited by M0ffL3

IGN:

(Your steam name)

Coward.TV SKINHUB.COM

(Your real life age)

Playtime:

(Type /playtime name)

Like 130 hours

Money:

(At least 50 words)

Because this gang seems like a cool gang i think i can also help out people (newbies) by giving money tips money etc. I'm a good player with good bases and good bases, i can help out in raids do also have good bases on me. I'm a general good player  i think i can be a good member of this gang.

Enraged, Valentino Enraged is pretty cool and chill (u should check it out) and valetino welp thats dead rip tho it was cool before.

Activity:

It depends about my school homework if i have a lot or not tho in the weekends i'm on the hole day.

@M0ffL3

DENIED

You have been denied for the following reasons:

You have 155k when you need to have at least 500k to join.

Sorry but you can reapply in 2 weeks.

Edited by Frazer°

1 hour ago, Lil Life said:

I love it how Valentino died hahahahahaha

#MetropolisMafiaIsBetter

Right @Dillon?

Always, but let’s not draw their applicants away eh, we don’t want them.

• Funny 1
  • Agree 1

IGN:

(ISuckAtLife)

(14)

Playtime:

(76+)

Money:

(836,604k)

(I would like to be in surenos because it looks very cool and I like Frazer he is very cool too also I would like to go on raids with the gang. I also base  have good bases on me. I'm a general good player  i think i can be a good member of this gang.  )

(I was in Valentino. The experience was very good and all the members was nice to each other. Frazer had good bases for us to base in but it got boring in the end because no one was coming on except from (Frazer)    

Activity:

(I can be on all week and all day)

@Jacobcory13579 Since you were in Valentino before and you meet all the requirements I'm going to give you a shot. For now you have been accepted. Join the Discord and PM me whenever you are available to carry out a small interview.

Edited by Frazer°

IGN:

deathnight68

Playtime:

Money:

540k spent most of it with jacob cory a member

Why would you chose Surenos over other gangs

I would choose surenos as when I play I feel that players should feel pride and happy when they play other orgs are in it for the cash and fear but you guys seem pretty good and won't do that my tactics are defend until last man and stealth I have no problem killing police and I will follow all orders

i have been in gangs on other servers but i have not been in a gang on hyplexas i cannot find a reason why to join money hungary bastards

Activity: whenever im need almost daily

On 13/02/2018 at 7:44 PM, Frazer° said:

Unfortunately we have decided to Decline your application due to you not meeting the 50 word requirements.

image.png.f0bb89202569d2faa04a66d852e2221f.png

is there like a cooldown before i can apply again?