Hazzeyy

Hazzeys Staff on Forum Application

8 posts in this topic

IGN: Hazzey

Forum Name: Hazzeyy

Date of birth: 17-02-2003

Timezone: GMT

Why do you want the rank forum admin rank?(100 words):  Recently I have became Staff on the UK Hyplex server and Inbetween working on there I have been keeping up to date on the forums. I’m extremely active on them and feel like I could help out. The forums in my opinion are the building block of the server and I want to make sure everything is being ran they way it should not in game but also out of game to insure the fair and good experience the players should be experiencing.

Why should we choose you?(125words): I’ve had a lot of experience with forums. (You could of seen my old account but it got wiped of the data base when the forums broke.) On the forums I feel like because I have a time to reply I can provide the most accurate answer from my knowledge of the server and feel like I can be a helping hand. This server means generally a lot to me not just because of the developers work but because of the way the community is and I feel the community is in the prestine state it is from the forums.

Any references? (MUST HAVE GIVEN PERMISSION. MUST BE MOD+):  Large if any one else wants to be added put a comment below <3

Do you understand that if you abuse in any way your powers will be stripped from you without any warning?: Yes fully.

Do you understand that your rank can be taken away at any time for no reason?: Yes of course.

- Hazzeyy

• Winner 1

1 minute ago, Sanity said:

You need 50 posts

I use to have 50 posts but then my account got wiped when the forums broke for some odd reason. Mx and Dillion can confirm this.

• Informative 1

You just got t-mod mate. Play a bit more and you will see if your here to stay or just here for a little bit. Seems EXTREMELY power hungry too me and you're defo not ready for this position.

Edited by Frazer°
  • Agree 4
  • Disagree 1

2 minutes ago, Frazer° said:

You just got t-mod mate. Play a bit more and you will see if your here to stay or just here for a little bit. Seems EXTREMELY power hungry too me and you're defo not ready for this position.

I’m not power hungry at all. I just want to help my favourite server as much as possible? and why is my in game rank relevant to this position?

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Lil Life said:

Well its a +1 from me. You seem ok from what i've seen

Thanks dude <3

• Like 1

Denied

You just got Trial mod, this makes you seem power hungry as fuck

• Agree 5
  • Disagree 2