Sign in to follow this  
Bulet

Gmod Errors Fix

7 posts in this topic

If people are too lazy to go to his description i got a mediafire download here (NOTE: This is basically the same file but ive uploaded it.)

Edited by Decoy

16 minutes ago, Decoy said:

If people are too lazy to go to his description i got a mediafire download here (NOTE: This is basically the same file but ive uploaded it.)

Y did you upload it and not just paste his link lmao

13 hours ago, Rhyss said:

Y did you upload it and not just paste his link lmao

Ive had that uploaded for months, used to be staff so it was very handy to have a link for people.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Chatbox

You will be warned if you talk about your own bans or staff apps in here.

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
  • Upcoming Events

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    okelot

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Topics

• I know for a fact there has been a time where you've listened to the tune and thought" hmm, I wonder what its called" but just forgot about it, well think no more. It hast been found my dudes:  
    • The community really needs to make a decision I and many others have already spent all our money to fill up our inventories and banks so now instead of getting fucked by a full economy reset were getting fucked by all of the mods and admins repeatedly telling us money will be reset and not capped.
    • Accept my request on steam
    • Updated. Removed ranks "Underboss"& "Consligire" for reasons to be disclosed Soon™ New ranks: "Leader", "Co-Leader", "Captain", "Soldier" and "Recruit". Added some more info to "Who are we"
    • In Game Name: Baleful Age: 15 Playtime: 132 hours How much cash do you have?: 11,000 (because money reset) Which server do you play on the most?: US and UK both What are you good at?(Building / Raiding / Defending):  Raiding How many warnings do you have?: 0 Why do you want to join us?(25 word minimum):  Because i see this org soon becoming very big. I also see this org having a lot of potential and being a very experienced organization.  Why should we accept you?(25 word minimum): i am loyal, i am very experienced with raiding, i'm active in the community and i've been on hyplex for a very long time. I am also experienced with gmod in many ways.