Your SteamID - STEAM_0:1:164372441

Your IG Name - ARC RT LT Genders

Your current rank (IC) - user

What is your Timezone? GMT

( EST / GMT / CST )

Your RL date of birth - 26/02/03

Why do you want to be Fleet?

(Minimum 75 words)

i want to be fleet because i feel i could contribute to the ship and player base by being active, using my role even in events if needed and sacrifice my normal RP time to show the ships true strength in leadership. i feel i am a good enough role model for other players and after taking command of ARC when the highest rank online, i feel i have developed and used sufficient leadership skills to RP well as the fleet role. i have no intention to be a commander, and am happy where i am in ARC (obviously i want to climb the ranks, but im willing to sacrifice the possibility, slim if there even is one, to become a commander or RC) and i would love to have another RO role to improve the RP of others on the ship.

What would make you a better choice than others?

(Minimum 50 Words)

as i said previously, i have been experiencing leadership and exercising the skills i have learnt in order to keep ARC under control and i feel i would be a better choice than others because of my background as senior staff on DRP, my understanding of authority and my clean track record on the server (except from 1 thing which i will address). i am well known in the community and several people have complimented me on my RP skills and lack of toxicity. i also think i would be a better choice because i know the ship well. i have the knowledge of the map (as of recently, i think i have fully learned it)  to traverse the elevators and get to the places i need to be.

Do you have fleet experience? no sorry :P

If Applicable, do you have any references from other fleet members or commanders?

Fleet lieutenant freezy

ARC CO Chaos

CG CO mega

my ban:

yes, i got banned. i know. the requirements clearly say, you can't have a ban on your record to apply for fleet but i have clearly turned my shit around and if you don't see that, you need some glasses. i have been RPing to the best of my ability and since the reboot, i have not tripped up 1 time (0warns baby!). i understand if you feel i should be no exception to the rule, but ask as many people as you want on the ship and they will either never have noticed i was banned or they would see and teel you i have drastically improved.

thank you for reading this application, 

27_genders <3 

Edited by 27_Genders
  • Like 1

+Support, good reputation within the community, decent commanding skills, nice application and is also very active. Add me as ref if you want ;) 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

+1+1+1 

Genders is very rp and knows the rules much better than before his ban. I think he can be a great fleet member, he has great communication skills(mic), and he’s  extremely active. 

45 minutes ago, Jason said:

+1+1+1 

Genders is very rp and knows the rules much better than before his ban. I think he can be a great fleet member, he has great communication skills(mic), and he’s  extremely active. 

16 hours ago, Chaos said:

+Support, good reputation within the community, decent commanding skills, nice application and is also very active. Add me as ref if you want ;) 

thanks both of you for the support

1 minute ago, Xaden | Zairen said:

From my Experience he's power hungryish dont really know how to word it but its around there

thanks for your feedback. that was a while ago, but i can understand the reasoning behind your -support.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Chaos said:

6 hours ago, Jason said:

+1+1+1 

+Support for the reasons above

• Like 2
  • Disagree 1

30 minutes ago, Cl0u4t said:

Good Guy, Banned me for hacks, sorry for being a idiot, but good guy :P

-Connor +1,000,000,000,000

thanks for the support but not relevant

• Funny 1

On 22-1-2018 at 9:53 PM, 27_Genders said:

i feel i am a good enough role model for other players and after taking command of ARC when the highest rank online, i feel i have developed and used sufficient leadership skills to RP well as the fleet role

....... i dont know but you have been arc for 3/4 days...... that isnt really developong leadership. If we dont forget that some of the time commanders were on.

s i said previously, i have been experiencing leadership and exercising the skills i have learnt in order to keep ARC under control

No need to repeat you already said it ;) 

just getting the words i see you

feel i would be a better choice than others because of my background as senior staff on DRP,

?? I dont see what this makes you better tbh

i know the ship well. i have the knowledge of the map (as of recently, i think i have fully learned it)  to traverse the elevators and get to the places i need to be.

.. i dont know what to say but no the map is learnable in a few minutes it wont make you better imo.

also as zairen mentioned you did het banned etc and after your unban you came over pretty power hungry. So i wont like to see you atm as fleet might change in the future but not now sorry.

overall a -support from me

• Rude 1

thanks for the feedback @Kuikentje NL also, let me help you with that:

59 minutes ago, Kuikentje NL said:

....... i dont know but you have been arc for 3/4 days...... that isnt really developong leadership. If we dont forget that some of the time commanders were on.

at least an hour a day there are 1 or 2 ARC PVTs on and i come on. especially when events happen with this happening, i am the one who takes command of ARC. and yes sometimes commanders are on but a lot of the time Dillon is part of the event soooo...

1 hour ago, Kuikentje NL said:

?? I dont see what this makes you better tbh

because being senior staff on a server shows discipline and it shows i don't abuse high ranking powers. it also shows i don't go crazy with authority when i have it.

1 hour ago, Kuikentje NL said:

.. i dont know what to say but no the map is learnable in a few minutes it wont make you better imo.

also as zairen mentioned you did het banned etc and after your unban you came over pretty power hungry.

he didn't mention that i got banned, you felt the need to mention it when everyone else has forgiven.

• Like 2
  • Disagree 1

+Support

* Good Friend

* Good staff

* Knows everything

Would be a great addition to the Fleet command:)

Edited by Dhelep
  • Funny 1

21 minutes ago, Dhelep said:

+Support

* Good Friend

* Good staff

* Knows everything

Would be a great addition to the staff team:)

this is a fleet application, not a staff application but your +'s still apply here so thanks

Chatbox

You will be warned if you talk about your own bans or staff apps in here.

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
  • Upcoming Events

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    okelot

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Topics

• I know for a fact there has been a time where you've listened to the tune and thought" hmm, I wonder what its called" but just forgot about it, well think no more. It hast been found my dudes:  
    • The community really needs to make a decision I and many others have already spent all our money to fill up our inventories and banks so now instead of getting fucked by a full economy reset were getting fucked by all of the mods and admins repeatedly telling us money will be reset and not capped.
    • Accept my request on steam
    • Updated. Removed ranks "Underboss"& "Consligire" for reasons to be disclosed Soon™ New ranks: "Leader", "Co-Leader", "Captain", "Soldier" and "Recruit". Added some more info to "Who are we"
    • In Game Name: Baleful Age: 15 Playtime: 132 hours How much cash do you have?: 11,000 (because money reset) Which server do you play on the most?: US and UK both What are you good at?(Building / Raiding / Defending):  Raiding How many warnings do you have?: 0 Why do you want to join us?(25 word minimum):  Because i see this org soon becoming very big. I also see this org having a lot of potential and being a very experienced organization.  Why should we accept you?(25 word minimum): i am loyal, i am very experienced with raiding, i'm active in the community and i've been on hyplex for a very long time. I am also experienced with gmod in many ways.