• Our Servers

    gmod
    DarkRP - U.K.
    DarkRP - U.K.
    Players: 0 / 32
    Current Map: n/a
    Total Servers: 1 0 Filled Servers: 0% Total Players: 0 / 32 Most Players: 29 Last Updated:
    No Players
    n/a
Dillon

Metropolis Mafia v2 Applications

99 posts in this topic

-Steam Name - MilkaBear

 

-In-game hours - 114 huuors

 

-In-game rank - User/lvl 11

 

-RP name - MilkaBear

 

-Why do you want to join the org - Most of my friends are in this org but i cant base with them cuz im not in the org and i would like to raid in big groups with my friend

 

 

-What can you bring to our org - i can raid and snipe/shoot pretty good an im a good builder and i got al lot of guns to share

 

 

-Additional information? - i live in The Netherland yea thads it

10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Milkbar said:

-Steam Name - MilkaBear

 

-In-game hours - 114 huuors

 

-In-game rank - User/lvl 11

 

-RP name - MilkaBear

 

-Why do you want to join the org - Most of my friends are in this org but i cant base with them cuz im not in the org and i would like to raid in big groups with my friend

 

 

-What can you bring to our org - i can raid and snipe/shoot pretty good an im a good builder and i got al lot of guns to share

 

 

-Additional information? - i live in The Netherland yea thads it

10

13

Denied:

Contact me on steam or discord if you wish to discuss your denial

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/02/2018 at 8:23 PM, Jacobcory13579 said:

-Steam name-ISuckAtLife

-In-game hours-72+

-In-game rank-12

-Why do you want to join Metropolis Mafia?-I want to join this gang because it looks like a good gang to do raids with also  I want to be in an active organization that has good members in it and are helpful. also I heard this group in one of the best groups 

-Why should we choose you over other applicants? Because I'm a good player and I have been in 2 gangs surenos also Valentino

-What can you bring to our org? I am a pro marauder and I have a lot of cool bases we can base in as a gang

-Additional information? I also have 800k and some guns 

Accepted:

Contact me in game or Discord to finalise your acceptance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-Steam name / JustN0thingTV

-In-game hours / 61h

-In-game rank / User

-Why do you want to join Metropolis Mafia? / Because i wold like to join a strong team to be better to meet new people and try to make this team better (If i can make it better) 

-Why should we choose you over other applicants? / Because i have everything i need to join this group :)

-What can you bring to our org? / Team Work, Help.

-Additional information? / I'm a pretty good base builder. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-Steam name: Fb|| Falco

-In-game hours: 60 and a half hours.

-In-game rank: Trial Moderator

-Why do you want to join Metropolis Mafia?: I wish to join MM because I want to be with an organization that is powerful and trustworthy. Another reason as to why I would like to join is because there are good RPers and 'friends' in MM that I would like to be connected with.

-Why should we choose you over other applicants?: The reason you should choose me over other applicants is because I am a chill person, and I can help with things such as: Raids, building, mugging people, etc.

-What can you bring to our org?: What I can bring to the organization, like other people, is: Money, power, guns, good defense, good raids, and a bunch more.

-Additional information?: dillon - <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Falco said:

-Steam name: Fb|| Falco

-In-game hours: 60 and a half hours.

-In-game rank: Trial Moderator

-Why do you want to join Metropolis Mafia?: I wish to join MM because I want to be with an organization that is powerful and trustworthy. Another reason as to why I would like to join is because there are good RPers and 'friends' in MM that I would like to be connected with.

-Why should we choose you over other applicants?: The reason you should choose me over other applicants is because I am a chill person, and I can help with things such as: Raids, building, mugging people, etc.

-What can you bring to our org?: What I can bring to the organization, like other people, is: Money, power, guns, good defense, good raids, and a bunch more.

-Additional information?: dillon - <3

Accepted

Message me on Discord or InGame to finalize acceptance 

(I will be on soon)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, JustN0thingTV said:

-Steam name / JustN0thingTV

-In-game hours / 61h

-In-game rank / User

-Why do you want to join Metropolis Mafia? / Because i wold like to join a strong team to be better to meet new people and try to make this team better (If i can make it better) 

-Why should we choose you over other applicants? / Because i have everything i need to join this group :)

-What can you bring to our org? / Team Work, Help.

-Additional information? / I'm a pretty good base builder. 

Denied

Message me on discord or steam if you want to discuss denial.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-Steam name-  Adam_The_Filthy

 

-In-game hours-     138 hours

 

-In-game rank-   Moderator

 

-Why do you want to join Metropolis Mafia?---    I've been looking for a good Org and this one stands out. I would like to be apart of an active, highly resepcted and feared org. This is the one. 

 

-Why should we choose you over other applicants? I can Raid, I can provide weapons,Im friendly,and Im not a PUSS

 

-What can you bring to our org? Money, Freedom -_-, Raiding skills,Guns/weapons, and anything else you request I'll try to grant.

 

-Additional information? :kami:

  • Informative 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, AdamTheFilthy said:

-Steam name-  Adam_The_Filthy

 

-In-game hours-     138 hours

 

-In-game rank-   Moderator

 

-Why do you want to join Metropolis Mafia?---    I've been looking for a good Org and this one stands out. I would like to be apart of an active, highly resepcted and feared org. This is the one. 

 

-Why should we choose you over other applicants? I can Raid, I can provide weapons,Im friendly,and Im not a PUSS

 

-What can you bring to our org? Money, Freedom -_-, Raiding skills,Guns/weapons, and anything else you request I'll try to grant.

 

-Additional information? :kami:

 Accepted (On trial)

Contact me on discord or Steam to finalise your acceptance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-Steam name: DoyerMax

-In-game hours: 216:00:41

-In-game rank: User/lvl15

-Why do you want to join Metropolis Mafia?: cuss 2 of me friend are in here and i like active ORG'S

-Why should we choose you over other applicants?: cuss i am active and i like to play DarkRP i think that iam a good person to have in you org just see and then you still can kick me.

-What can you bring to our org?: friends and activitie

-Additional information?: <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Quote

-Steam name: DoyerMax

-In-game hours: 216:00:41

-In-game rank: User/lvl15

-Why do you want to join Metropolis Mafia?: cuss 2 of me friend are in here and i like active ORG'S

-Why should we choose you over other applicants?: cuss i am active and i like to play DarkRP i think that iam a good person to have in you org just see and then you still can kick me.

-What can you bring to our org?: friends and activitie

-Additional information?: <3

 

Denied:

Message me on steam or Discord if you wish to discuss your denial.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Dillon said:

METROPOLIS MAFIA CONCEPT.jpg

*Our current logo, for anyone who was interested*

Sneaky little bump

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

-Steam name Get_Left

-In-game hours 71

-In-game rank user/US-9/ UK-3

-Why do you want to join Metropolis Mafia? to meet new friends, interact with people and have a great time on the server

-Why should we choose you over other applicants? You should accept me because im a nice player that wants to have fun, i also have a lot of knowledge of garrys mod to be able to help other players

-What can you bring to our org? I can bring my knowledge of building, raiding, and positivity

-Additional information? No, but if you feel like you have any questions or information message me dalton.marvel#8510

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Get_Left said:

 

 

-Steam name Get_Left

-In-game hours 71

-In-game rank user/US-9/ UK-3

-Why do you want to join Metropolis Mafia? to meet new friends, interact with people and have a great time on the server

-Why should we choose you over other applicants? You should accept me because im a nice player that wants to have fun, i also have a lot of knowledge of garrys mod to be able to help other players

-What can you bring to our org? I can bring my knowledge of building, raiding, and positivity

-Additional information? No, but if you feel like you have any questions or information message me dalton.marvel#8510

Denied

Contact me on Steam or Discord if you wish to discuss your denial.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*You now need 100+ hours to apply for the Metropilis Mafia.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

-Steam name: TJ

-In-game hours: 333 hours

-In-game rank: mod, level 15 on US, 8 on UK

-Why do you want to join Metropolis Mafia?: i don't have a proper org and i like this one

-Why should we choose you over other applicants?: because i'm dank

-What can you bring to our org?: good base defense against raids, aware of potential raid threat, 

-Additional information?: 

Edited by TJ123
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-Steam name: Infusion

-In-game hours: 230

-In-game rank: Mod

 

-Why do you want to join Metropolis Mafia?: I would like to join metropolis mafia because I want to be able to extend my rp by working with people in situations and sharing my skills with others. I was part of Metropolis Mafia V1 and was a renowned member of that gang, I wish to become more of an advanced fighter defender and base builder in my time with the Metropolis Mafia.

-Why should we choose you over other applicants?: I am a rounded person meaning I have lots of skills and abilities such as, building, raiding and defending other applicants may not have all three of these abilities and I think by sharing these with the mafia I can make us better.

-What can you bring to our org? I can bring a good defender of our base while the other members are making money when we go out on raids I will throw my life to the line to make the raid successful and to get the most money out of if. 

-Additional information? N/A

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Infusion said:

-Steam name: Infusion

-In-game hours: 230

-In-game rank: Mod

 

-Why do you want to join Metropolis Mafia?: I would like to join metropolis mafia because I want to be able to extend my rp by working with people in situations and sharing my skills with others. I was part of Metropolis Mafia V1 and was a renowned member of that gang, I wish to become more of an advanced fighter defender and base builder in my time with the Metropolis Mafia.

-Why should we choose you over other applicants?: I am a rounded person meaning I have lots of skills and abilities such as, building, raiding and defending other applicants may not have all three of these abilities and I think by sharing these with the mafia I can make us better.

-What can you bring to our org? I can bring a good defender of our base while the other members are making money when we go out on raids I will throw my life to the line to make the raid successful and to get the most money out of if. 

-Additional information? N/A

Accepted:

 

Message me for Discord :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sanity

320+

T-Mod

I want to join Metropolis because it has many great members that I could have a great time with. I also want to join because I need friends. I barely have any :( . The last reason I want to join is because I want to help the org grow and make it an even better org then it is.

 

I can bring many different things to Metropolis. Money, guns, fun times, good raids, nice bases, and much more.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/03/2018 at 1:22 AM, Sanity said:

Sanity

320+

T-Mod

I want to join Metropolis because it has many great members that I could have a great time with. I also want to join because I need friends. I barely have any :( . The last reason I want to join is because I want to help the org grow and make it an even better org then it is.

 

I can bring many different things to Metropolis. Money, guns, fun times, good raids, nice bases, and much more.

 

 

Accepted:

 

Contact me on Discord for a invite.

  • Winner 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.