• Our Servers

gmod
    DarkRP - U.K.
    DarkRP - U.K.
    Players: 0 / 32
    Current Map: n/a
    Total Servers: 1 0 Filled Servers: 0% Total Players: 0 / 32 Most Players: 29 Last Updated:
    No Players
    n/a
Dillon

Metropolis Mafia v2 Applications

99 posts in this topic

Application

Prerequisites

-Must have 100+ hours of play time

-Have a good standing in the community

-Well known in the community

-Nice, kind and friendly

-Good at teamwork

-Less than 4 warns

Application Format 

-Steam name

-In-game hours

-In-game rank

-Why do you want to join Metropolis Mafia?

-Why should we choose you over other applicants? 

-What can you bring to our org?

-Additional information?

After being denied, you must wait 2 weeks before re-applying.

Your application will be viewed by a Co-Leader+ (Dillon, Large or Jason) 

Have a great day.

Note: Shitposts will be hidden.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

UberZ

User / Community Manager

UberZ

Because it looks like it will be a fun organisation to be in and has a cool owner!

My fat coc-- Ah.. I mean great shooting skills and semi-proficient building (I guess :S

You are a pretty hot male

• Like 1

Name: Rad | Chaos (same for RP and steam names)

Hours: 360

Why join: because the fuckin og Dillon is back and I have to join papa and him.

What do I bring to the table: mad racks, PVP, raiding skills and the best bases ofc. 

Additional info: good to have u back bro, also fuck Valentino and Enraged lmao xD 

24 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Name: Rad | Chaos (same for RP and steam names)

Hours: 360

Why join: because the fuckin og Dillon is back and I have to join papa and him.

What do I bring to the table: mad racks, PVP, raiding skills and the best bases ofc. 

Additional info: good to have u back bro, also fuck Valentino and Enraged lmao xD 

42 minutes ago, ♤ UberZ ♤ said:

UberZ

User / Community Manager

UberZ

Because it looks like it will be a fun organisation to be in and has a cool owner!

My fat coc-- Ah.. I mean great shooting skills and semi-proficient building (I guess :S

You are a pretty hot male

Both accepted, I’ve known you both for a long time (good few years!?) and know you are trustworthy and skilled in all aspects of the game.

you will both be high ranked but we can sort that out in discord.

Congrats!

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

Dylan Wite 

364 hours

Admin

Dylan Wite

I would like to join the org because i remeber you from either hyplex 1 or hyplex 2 you were a great person to talk to and just an all round good guy. You also helped me out alot.

I can bring old knowoedge , raiding skills, knowledge of drugs (ingame drugs) , and loyalty

Thanks for reading

Edited by Dylan wite
Spelling

-Steam Name - Rugglez

-In-game hours - 190 hours

-In-game rank  -Mod

-RP name - Rugglez

-Why do you want to join the org - I need a new org with active members and good members as well. From what I understand you are a good guy and I would like to be in your org!

-What can you bring to our org - I can bring a funny boy attitude and my smoldering good looks. And occasionally if needed Raiding skills and building skills. I also have a good sum of money and I know how to make every drug that actually works. 

-Additional information? - I think you're looking pretty cute today. please let me in im getting lonely. 

Edited by Rugglez
  • Funny 1

Steam name: IG Kuikentje

in-game hours: 150 or smth like that

in-game rank: OG?? Jk User

RP name: IG Kuikentje

why do you want to join the org: well i wanna be in the org with my first hyplex friend :).

what can you bring: weapons, drugs, bases, trust , kinda everything

-Steam name : ooof

-In-game hours : 297

-In-game rank : Senior Admin

-RP name : ooof

Why do you want to join the org : Honestly, I just really love the name of the org, and knowing that Dillon is a proper hyplex OG, I want to see where this org will go

What can you bring to our org : Money, weapons, building skills, expert raiding skills (both defending and attacking), base dupes for setting up org bases when required, vast knowledge of game mechanics. I can also bring potato salad, but I make it to order so hmu if you want some.

-DeathWing

-Unknown

-SWRP Mentor

-DeathWing

-I always loved playing in a gang, and it would make raids more fun knowing ya can do it with other gents, and it would be fun to play with ya @Dillon

:D &

-plenty of money and weapons, really good aim and raiding skills if needed, building wise its a no go.

-Nope

6 hours ago, Kuikentje NL said:

Steam name: IG Kuikentje

in-game hours: 150 or smth like that

in-game rank: OG?? Jk User

RP name: IG Kuikentje

why do you want to join the org: well i wanna be in the org with my first hyplex friend :).

what can you bring: weapons, drugs, bases, trust , kinda everything

1 hour ago, DeathWing said:

-DeathWing

-Unknown

-SWRP Mentor

-DeathWing

-I always loved playing in a gang, and it would make raids more fun knowing ya can do it with other gents, and it would be fun to play with ya @Dillon

:D &

-plenty of money and weapons, really good aim and raiding skills if needed, building wise its a no go.

-Nope

- Accepted -

Both accepted due to being real g's. Dillon gave me the green light before even reading your apps lmao.

I'll invite you both to the discord ;) 

• Like 1

Rhyss
em like 300 or sum
DarkRP Manager
Rhyss (You do know steam and darkrp names are the same)
Em cause i got nothing else to do any dillon is a cool dud
Em good stuff and things that are good like skillage

Lol I'm cool

-Steam Name: 27_genders

-In-game hours: about 345

-In-game rank: senior admin

-RP name: 27_genders

-Why do you want to join the org: I have always dreamed of being in an org with staff/ ex-staff because never again will I be called a traitor for warning a fellow org member who broke the rules

-What can you bring to our org: building (I'm really good a lot of the time) I'm not as good at shooting but I have many raiding supplies to donate in raids and I'm good at making drugs

-Additional information? i like cheese a lot

-Steam Name - willamduffy / Hyplex.co

-In-game hours - 170

-In-game rank - Mentor

-RP name - willamduffy / Hyplex.co

-Why do you want to join the org - I've been looking for an active org that has ex staff and current staff who I am/was friendly with. Seems like it would be a really good experience.

-What can you bring to our org - I have good accuracy although can't build great bases, I know how to make all drugs and can assist greatly in raids.

-Additional information?

14 minutes ago, 27_Genders said:

-Steam Name: 27_genders

-In-game hours: about 345

-In-game rank: senior admin

-RP name: 27_genders

-Why do you want to join the org: I have always dreamed of being in an org with staff/ ex-staff because never again will I be called a traitor for warning a fellow org member who broke the rules

-What can you bring to our org: building (I'm really good a lot of the time) I'm not as good at shooting but I have many raiding supplies to donate in raids and I'm good at making drugs

-Additional information? i like cheese a lot

7 minutes ago, willamduffy said:

-Steam Name - willamduffy / Hyplex.co

-In-game hours - 170

-In-game rank - Mentor

-RP name - willamduffy / Hyplex.co

-Why do you want to join the org - I've been looking for an active org that has ex staff and current staff who I am/was friendly with. Seems like it would be a really good experience.

-What can you bring to our org - I have good accuracy although can't build great bases, I know how to make all drugs and can assist greatly in raids.

-Additional information?

Accepted, message me on discord to sort your ranks!

• Like 1

Name: Keep It Large

Hours: 23

In-Game Rank: User

RP Name: Keep It Large

Why do you want to join the org: Mainly because I was in it back in the Hyplex 3 days and also because of its great leader.

What can you bring to our org: I can build and can bring great determination

Additional Information: Nope

1 hour ago, Large said:

Name: Keep It Large

Hours: 23

In-Game Rank: User

RP Name: Keep It Large

Why do you want to join the org: Mainly because I was in it back in the Hyplex 3 days and also because of its great leader.

What can you bring to our org: I can build and can bring great determination

Additional Information: Nope

Accepted, Rank: Soldier! Message me on discord to be invited to the group and arrange for you to be added ingame.

Yeah my my man skipped Rhyss and I smh. My lawyer will be im contact ASAP. 

9 hours ago, oof said:

-Steam name : ooof

-In-game hours : 297

-In-game rank : Senior Admin

-RP name : ooof

Why do you want to join the org : Honestly, I just really love the name of the org, and knowing that Dillon is a proper hyplex OG, I want to see where this org will go

What can you bring to our org : Money, weapons, building skills, expert raiding skills (both defending and attacking), base dupes for setting up org bases when required, vast knowledge of game mechanics. I can also bring potato salad, but I make it to order so hmu if you want some.

13 hours ago, Rugglez said:

-Steam Name - Rugglez

-In-game hours - 190 hours

-In-game rank  -Mod

-RP name - Rugglez

-Why do you want to join the org - I need a new org with active members and good members as well. From what I understand you are a good guy and I would like to be in your org!

-What can you bring to our org - I can bring a funny boy attitude and my smoldering good looks. And occasionally if needed Raiding skills and building skills. I also have a good sum of money and I know how to make every drug that actually works. 

-Additional information? - I think you're looking pretty cute today. please let me in im getting lonely. 

2 hours ago, Rhyss said:

Rhyss
em like 300 or sum
DarkRP Manager
Rhyss (You do know steam and darkrp names are the same)
Em cause i got nothing else to do any dillon is a cool dud
Em good stuff and things that are good like skillage

Lol I'm cool

All Accepted, message "Dillon" on Discord to be invited. Ranks: Associates! Congratulations :) 

-Steam Name Sanity

-In-game hours 288:17:08

-In-game rank User

-RP name Sanity

-Why do you want to join the org I want to join this org because a lot of great rpers are in it as well as trust worthy people.

-What can you bring to our org Decent aim, lots of mooney, a good raider, a good base builder, and a trust worthy org member

-Additional information? Aqua is getting lonely with all the inactive members and you looking hawt pls let me in thx. :kami: 

12 minutes ago, Sanity said:

-Steam Name Sanity

-In-game hours 288:17:08

-In-game rank User

-RP name Sanity

-Why do you want to join the org I want to join this org because a lot of great rpers are in it as well as trust worthy people.

-What can you bring to our org Decent aim, lots of mooney, a good raider, a good base builder, and a trust worthy org member

-Additional information? Aqua is getting lonely with all the inactive members and you looking hawt pls let me in thx. :kami: 

After discussing with our members I am denying your application. You don't seem to have a great standing within the community and can be 'toxic'. A bad reputation isn't good for our organisation.

Feel free to re-apply in two weeks from now.

• Funny 1

Steam Name - Dawelitty

In Game Hours - 52 Hours

In Game Rank - 8

In Game RP Name - Dawe 

why i want to join - i want to join because i want to rp with people interact with people and get to know new people and i heard this group in one of the best groups.

What i can bring - if i have a lot of money or when i can donate to the group a good builder so if u need a secure base i can help i can give positive vibes to people i can help people with people who are arguing and with people who are sad.

Additional info - i'm a calm person so i'm most likely to not get mad i'm friendly

-Steam Name - Casual

-In-game hours - 

-In-game rank - User/Moderator/lvl 11

-RP name - Casual

-Why do you want to join the org - I want to join the organization because I want to be in an active organization that has good members in it and are helpful. I also love making new friends.

-What can you bring to our org - Some things I can bring to the organization are I am a good raider and I am really good at building bases.

-Additional information? - No, but feel free to ask me any questions. Casual#2435

53 minutes ago, Dawelitty said:

Steam Name - Dawelitty

In Game Hours - 52 Hours

In Game Rank - 8

In Game RP Name - Dawe 

why i want to join - i want to join because i want to rp with people interact with people and get to know new people and i heard this group in one of the best groups.

What i can bring - if i have a lot of money or when i can donate to the group a good builder so if u need a secure base i can help i can give positive vibes to people i can help people with people who are arguing and with people who are sad.

Additional info - i'm a calm person so i'm most likely to not get mad i'm friendly

- Denied -

Sorry but I haven't seen you around at all yet. Improve your hours and activity and perhaps you will be accepted ;) 

30 minutes ago, Casual said:

-Steam Name - Casual

-In-game hours - 

-In-game rank - User/Moderator/lvl 11

-RP name - Casual

-Why do you want to join the org - I want to join the organization because I want to be in an active organization that has good members in it and are helpful. I also love making new friends.

-What can you bring to our org - Some things I can bring to the organization are I am a good raider and I am really good at building bases.

-Additional information? - No, but feel free to ask me any questions. Casual#2435

- Accepted -

Decided to give you a chance but I'd still like to see you more active. Message one of the higher ups in the mafia for your discord invite and ingame rank.