Your Discord Name: jameshughes1555

Your STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:215980236

Your current rank: user

Your Timezone: GMT

Your Date of birth (RL): 07/10/2002

Your playtime: 90 hours about to hit 100 hours

Do you have a mic? : yes

Have you had any staff experience on GMOD or any other games?: nope

Why do you wish to become staff for hyplex? (Minimum of 100 words): Feel like more staff are needed on the server because when none are on too many people ignore normal rules of the server like rdm and prop block and i'd like to be the person that stops this on the server.

What makes you a better choice then Others? (Minimum of 75 words): I think that i'd be good because i feel like i'm quite friendly but when needed to i'll be strict and get the job done.

What is the definitions of RDM , NLR , RDA? (Bonus - Give examples):

RDM- Random Death Match- Killing/Shooting someone for no reason. For Example: me shooting at someone random in the street.

NLR- New Life Rule- For Example, me being raided and then killed then spawning back in and going back to where i was killed to revenge kill them.

RDA-  Random Death Arrest/RanDom Arrest- When a cop arrests you for no reason. For example: Me as a cop going up to someone innocent and putting a wanted level on them then arresting them.

How many warnings do you have? : 0

What are some of these warnings for if you have warnings?:

If you abuse do you understand that your staff will be taken away?: understood.

Do you understand that being staff is a privilege not a job and can be taken away without reason or warning?: yes

Do you understand that if you are caught annoying or making elites job harder in general you will be demoted?: yes

Staff References: not sure

Any other information for us? : luv the server!

Edited by jameshughes1555

Denied

You don’t meet half the requirements. Please feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks.