Jackk

What's going on

A quick message from drizzy -

As I've mentioned a few times before - I've been struggling to keep up with Hyplex updates, and as a result the community has been suffering. Me and Elite decided it's a good idea for me to step aside and allow someone to stand in and do what I would otherwise be doing.

After a lot of thinking, doubt and reconsideration - I kept coming back to the same person who I wanted and trusted to look after and take Hyplex into a new direction.

I've decided Jackk is going to become the co-owner of Hyplex. He's going to be handling development with a light-touch approach to community management. He'll be primarily managing the managers. He's a smart kid who learns really fast with experience in development & community management. He was working with me on Crident before this, and I trust him to really look after this project and the people inside.

It's easy for people to shit on him & shoot him down at first, he'll make mistakes because that's how people learn, and I'm really dropping him in the deep end. I'm hoping once Jackk and I get out this next update, he should be able to basically handle updates without me, and Hyplex will no longer be relying on just me.

I hope when I start getting more time to put into Hyplex I'll be able to actually work with Jackk to step things up a lot. I genuinely think he's the best person I know for the job, an I really hope you guys work with him to make Hyplex how you want it.

Hey,

I'm Jackk. I've been with Hyplex for around a year, and a half now. I started out as a mod on Hyplex 1, and slowly made my way to admin. Eventually, during Hyplex 3, I was going to start the Flood server has another addition to Hyplex, but it closed as Hyplex closed. Now Hyplex is on it's new stage. I'll be coming in, and managing developments, and updates. I’ll also be keeping an eye on the community. My goal is to make sure that updates come out smooth, and on time. Also, I’ll focus on suggestions, so make sure to give as much feedback as possible. My main goal is to make sure the game stays interesting, and that new features come out. Not only will I be tackling DarkRP, I’ll be helping out with all servers in the Hyplex community.

For DarkRP, I'll be focusing on the progression of updates, and making it so people never have to stop, and have something maxed out. I want the server to be a place, where you can keep progressing, and progressing even if you have maxed something out. This will be like the GTA V heists. You always have something to do. This will really help the community stay active in updates, and get people hooked into playing the game. Trust me, updates will be coming out like crazy after this big one. That's all I'm going to say for now.

Thanks,

Jackk

• Like 11
  • Winner 3

Hopefully this was the right choice. Personally I believe you are the right choice for this position so good luck with it!

• Like 2

Agree with drizzy for choosing you, cant wait!

• Like 2

ur gonna work well with everyone, i am friends with you and agree with ur decision. 

• Like 2

I've never met you but I can't wait to meet you as the new owner and for you to make the DarkRP server better! Congrats!

• Like 2

Aaaaaaaaayyyy Jack, congratz on this huge promotion. I am 100% sure you will do good as co-owner since you are a friend of me since hyplex 2 goodluck <3 

• Like 2

Fuck yes, congratulations @Jackk, you've come so far since Hyplex 2 when you were just getting into coding <3 Your gonna do great mate.

• Agree 1

I'm really happy to see the support. I think Jack will learn a lot while working on Hyplex & I'm excited to see where he takes one of the most bullet proof™️ communities ;)

• Like 3
  • Winner 2
  • Funny 2
  • Agree 2