Dhelep

CT Commander Snow's / Fleet Application

Your Steam Name - Dhelep

Your SteamID -

Your IG Name - CT Commander Snow

Your current rank (IC) - CT Commander

What is your Timezone? - UTC+01:00

Your RL date of birth - 12/10/02

Why do you want to be Fleet? - I feel like my expertise in leadership and tactics can really come in handy when ordering the troops around, im a strong person both mentally and physically meaning i can handle hard to solve situations with a calm and collected mind. Im respectful towards other people however when rp calls im not scared to be strict and rule enforcing, just like a real like fleet ensign. Im a good rper, and i can create small events that people could look at (Engine failure - Doors not working ect) so i would try my hardest to make sure no one is gonna get bored. Im a good friend and people can rely on me, im fairly known in the community which is also a bonus. 

What would make you a better choice than others? - I have a calm and collected mind, I'm not easy to piss off. I'm a good rp'er and I generally like to socially interact with other people. Im very active and dedicated to my job meaning i won't abandon it for something else. I'm good at doing small things so people dont get bored and im willing to sacrifice everything for the welfare of the server and ship!

Do you have fleet experience? - I have some but nothing remarkable, a few small servers that closed down. 

If Applicable, do you have any references from other fleet members or commanders?

image.png.a8c53173a0cb1594de4be95b7545d2d7.pngimage.png.080138383c07172d66ea23dc4b563d9c.pngimage.png.9878a6655c45f29226e7b31bcaa007b2.png

Edited by Dhelep
  • Like 1

+support.

i can't emphasise how good Dhelep would be at fleet. he has that serious attitude that you need but he also is very comforting when he needs to be and i think i would literally be perfect for the job of fleet. he is always active and i just think there is absolutely no reason why he shouldn't be fleet and there is nothing you can say which will change my mind about that

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, 27_Genders said:

+support.

i can't emphasise how good Dhelep would be at fleet. he has that serious attitude that you need but he also is very comforting when he needs to be and i think i would literally be perfect for the job of fleet. he is always active and i just think there is absolutely no reason why he shouldn't be fleet and there is nothing you can say which will change my mind about that

Thank you so much!! <3

• Like 1

+Support!

Great RPER

Very Friendly

Would be an AMAZING Fleet

Perfect Fit For the Job

Has Great References

Has some Experience

Great Leader

-Support

Is a weeb image.png.5eff69bd1b09dea5b77bcf153e6f23fd.png (Jk)

Overall: Huge + Support

Good luck!! ~Sanity

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sanity said:

+Support!

Great RPER

Very Friendly

Would be an AMAZING Fleet

Perfect Fit For the Job

Has Great References

Has some Experience

Great Leader

-Support

Is a weeb image.png.5eff69bd1b09dea5b77bcf153e6f23fd.png (Jk)

Overall: Huge + Support

Good luck!! ~Sanity

Thank you so so much for the kind words <3

+Support
-Great RPer
-Very friendly with everyone
-Great leader 
-App looks good
-Perfect for this job
The biggest +Support from me, this job screams for you to have it 
<3
Good Luck !

53 minutes ago, George said:

+Support
-Great RPer
-Very friendly with everyone
-Great leader 
-App looks good
-Perfect for this job
The biggest +Support from me, this job screams for you to have it 
<3
Good Luck !

Thank you so much! <3

• Like 1

22 hours ago, George said:

The biggest +Support from me (but not bigger then sanitys), this job screams for you to have it <3

^Fixed for u geroge

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

My support got  hidden so again :) 

you are a great commander but i think you should wait a bit longer since nothing changed after your last app since the server was dead. Goodluck tho with your app

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kuikentje NL said:

My support got  hidden so again :) 

you are a great commander but i think you should wait a bit longer since nothing changed after your last app since the server was dead. Goodluck tho with your app

I have to agree here, judging by what infusion told you to change you physically haven’t been able to do so with the server being dead lol. Though you’d still be a good fleet in my opinion. Neutral leaning towards +Support. Good luck ;) 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Chaos said:

I have to agree here, judging by what infusion told you to change you physically haven’t been able to do so with the server being dead lol. Though you’d still be a good fleet in my opinion. Neutral leaning towards +Support. Good luck ;) 

Tanks so much <3