Wolfy268

Hello!!!

15 posts in this topic

Introduction:

Hello members of Hyplex! I had been planning to come on and play fora while but I just never did. I have seen YouTubers play Hyplex (not just Elite) and it looked fun so Finally I decided to come and join the community once and for all!

Steam Related:
I'm known as Wolfy, or Wolfy268 on Minecraft and Steam but I've had a lot of names in the past. I also have my main and original name, LifeGames. If you want to add my steam go ahead I would love to meet some new people! My main game I like to play is Garry's Mod (clearly) and I may in my spare time come off and play some other games like Minecraft, Counter Strike: Global Offensive, and I am starting to get into WarFrame.

I've been playing Garry's Mod for just over 4 years now, and I've got a combined amount of 2k hours. I don't only just play DarkRP I also play:

Deathrun - One of the first games I have ever played.

DarkRP - The newest gamemode I have gotten into

TTT - My second gamemode I played and I owned a server ^.^

Flood - Loved it I loved to build boats and flotation devices and such!

Prophunt - I played this with friends and some family members, always enjoyable!

Murder - Same as prophunt. Don't like as much

Experiences:

DarkRP - RetributionRP - Mod

DarkRP - NortleRP - SuperAdmin (SHUTDOWN - Owner Quit)

DarkRP - RivalsRP - SuperAdmin (SHUTDOWN - Owner Got Bored)

TTT - WTT - Owner (SHUTDOWN - Wasn't Popular)

^^ Previous Experiences as Staff

Extra Information:

I am from Texas.

I am Male.

My birthday is on December, 28 2004, I am currently 12 and turning 13 in a couple weeks.

I code as a hobby, both websites and in GarrysMod

I love the HarryPotter series!

Edited by Wolfy268
  • Like 1

Welcome to Hyplex.

If you have any issues either make a thread on the forums or message me

On 13-12-2017 at 4:52 PM, Frazer said:

Welcome to the community. I thought I was on the staff applications for a sec there.

Not the only one, hehe