CTE SGT Steven

Your current rank (IC) -

SGT

What is your Timezone?-

GMT

Your RL date of birth -

07/06/2003

Why do you want to be Fleet?-

I wish to become Fleet because since I have been playing Hyplex Star Wars RP many of you may know I have been in quite a few regiments as I have been testing them all out. Right now I have to admit I am really enjoying CTE but I keep seeing Fleet around and I have seen them do their jobs and I think I would love to be in Fleet and it would be a really enjoyable experience. I would like to become a member of the Fleet because I really would love to be able to control things like MHB and also would like to be able to accept and deny people's requests in comms. Now this may sound a bit power hungry but I promise I am not I just really love the way Fleet work and would love to become one of them. 

I also wish to join Fleet because I sort of like the sound of the laid back option but not in the way of being lazy as I know that is not what Fleet do I mean in the way that they aren't going in Gun's blazing and in the sky like I am doing right now. I really do think that this position would suit me. I am also friends with one of the Fleet and he has explained to me what they do and how it all works also I have spoken to him many times and he said that his position is a really enjoyable thing to have. 

So overall I just think that this is a suitable position for me and I would really enjoy it if I made it into the Fleet of the ship plus it would give me a more enjoyable and fun experience while playing on the server/ship.

What would make you a better choice than others?-

I believe there are a few things that makes me a better choice and I will discuss only some of them in this question but if you need more just ask. I have been Fleet on two other servers which are one of them was my own and then I was Fleet on my friend's server that got about 30 players a day until he shut it down and quit Garrysmod. So I have experience within Fleet but maybe it just needs patching up a bit. I am also very active on the server and I am on every day. I am now staff which proves my maturity to other people and there thoughts of me and many of you guys may know me as joking around but also I know how to hold that side of me in and put a serious face on to for-fill my position as Fleet if I do make it. 

What makes YOU stand out from the crowd?-

I stand out from the crowd because like I said above I have experience within Fleet and I also have a lot of experience within the server and Hyplex community it self. I have also spoken to many people who could also tell you that I am fit for the job and I have also asked some people if they believe I would make a good Fleet. So far it has gone good apart from someone said no because they dislike me. I also stand out from the crowd I think because I have shown a lot of dedication to the server in many different ways due to the fact I have trained numerous amounts of CR's so I pretty much know nearly the whole training routine of by heart which also helps me as Fleet as I will know what Formations and that to give to troopers. 

Do you have fleet experience?-

As I have stated above in some of my questions I have been Fleet on two different servers/ships.

If Applicable, do you have any references from other fleet members or commanders?-

I have a reference from Chaos (Commander of ARC)

• Winner 1

9 minutes ago, UnDoged said:

Big -Support if this is true

badbois.png

No what actually is Legion and LB said to CG I was doing drugs and I said I wasn't doing anything. The CG Mega then said just to leave us. After that LB and Legion told CG PFC Sneaky that I shot at them so I let him cuff me even though LB just wanted to stir things up and decided to release me without CG permission. Obviously then it got to the point where the whole of ARC online was blamed when most of it was not even me. I don't believe I was doing anything wrong unless they have any evidence that can prove me wrong I don't understand what I have done that would effect this application. Next time they need to include the whole story.

4 minutes ago, Master_Sean said:

No what actually is Legion and LB said to CG I was doing drugs and I said I wasn't doing anything. The CG Mega then said just to leave us. After that LB and Legion told CG PFC Sneaky that I shot at them so I let him cuff me even though LB just wanted to stir things up and decided to release me without CG permission. Obviously then it got to the point where the whole of ARC online was blamed when most of it was not even me. I don't believe I was doing anything wrong unless they have any evidence that can prove me wrong I don't understand what I have done that would effect this application. Next time they need to include the whole story.

this is true 

Edited by fire legion
  • Agree 1

+1 really nice guy 

the situation with the CG was just rp in my opinion me and legion released master Sean as there was no reason for the arrest no one was shot we were simply were trying to rp with the CG i was not trying to stir things up in any way i simply released him as there was no reason for his arrest this situation was settled in a sit and there was no evidence on both sides so the CG VC decided to drop it so it should not be continued in addition the CG saw none of the events that we said happened and finally to my post the rp that we were trying to create seemed relevant to me as CG do drug raids on the bunks and the CG that was with us complained that he heard shots (which were not us btw)

Edited by LBplayzyt

Without valid proof that he did the whole drugs thing, you cannot -Support him from that if you did not experience it yourself lmao.

Denied

I believe you aren't the right person for the job. If you want information on this contact me on steam or discord.