UnDoged

3 False warns

Server (DarkRP, SWRP): SWRP

Your Steamid: STEAM_0:0:60233906

Your In Game Name: CTE CO UnDoged

Warning admin:   "ARC PFC GEORGE" "187th CO Lionsden" "Sim Host"

Brief description of the event:

Lets start with the first warn, which is "FailRP (Loged off to avoid arrest by CG)" I was AOS'd for shooting without reason when I was at the firing range in spawn, CG was then called to training room to arrest me.

I ran because it was a false AOS, after a couple of minutes hiding in the bunks I said in OOC I was going off to Black Desert Online and if someone wanted to join me. People said Cya and I went offline just to be greeted with a false warn the day after.

Now the second warn "FailRP, Disrespect" is also a false warn in my opinion, there was a planetary event on mustafar, there are 2 bridges that have lava under them which can be lowered and risen up by pressing a button and sometimes they also go down after a certain period of time. Now I was looking at the bridge and saw the bridge lowered when there was someone in the lava, so I quickly ran to the button I had to press and lifted the bridge up. After 10-15 Second every 187th came storming to me saying "WHY DID YOU TRY TO KILL THE COMMANDER" And they proceeded to strip my weapons and comms, I was really confused and asked what is going on and to tell them im not hostile, they apparently didn't care and asked again "WHY DID YOU TRY TO KILL THE COMMANDER" I answered with "I fucking saved him stop trying to get me punished for something I didn't even do you dipstick" I then got shot and received a warning for FailRP and Disrespect.

Last but not least the third warning for "FailRP" there was a simulation in the citadel with lightsaber, I tried to line up and accidentally got stabbed by a lightsaber, without any reason I receive a warning for "FailRP"

I tried to ask why but got no response.

Why should your warning be removed?: Because they were all false warnings.

Evidence (required): I can't really show any evidence but these pictures I added in with the thread.

waarnaappeall.png

Lebridge.png

On 12/11/2017 at 8:40 PM, UnDoged said:

Last but not least the third warning for "FailRP" there was a simulation in the citadel with lightsaber, I tried to line up and accidentally got stabbed by a lightsaber, without any reason I receive a warning for "FailRP"

I tried to ask why but got no response.

So I was Sim host and you ran in and started bumping into lightsabers and you died then you came back and ran into the lightsabers again to kill yourself, If that isn't FailRP then what is ?

I just want to add If i could see this wasn't Intentional I wouldn't warn you :)

Edited by Stano
  • Agree 1

Now the second warn "FailRP, Disrespect" is also a false warn in my opinion, there was a planetary event on mustafar, there are 2 bridges that have lava under them which can be lowered and risen up by pressing a button and sometimes they also go down after a certain period of time. Now I was looking at the bridge and saw the bridge lowered when there was someone in the lava, so I quickly ran to the button I had to press and lifted the bridge up. After 10-15 Second every 187th came storming to me saying "WHY DID YOU TRY TO KILL THE COMMANDER" And they proceeded to strip my weapons and comms, I was really confused and asked what is going on and to tell them im not hostile, they apparently didn't care and asked again "WHY DID YOU TRY TO KILL THE COMMANDER" I answered with "I fucking saved him stop trying to get me punished for something I didn't even do you dipstick" I then got shot and received a warning for FailRP and Disrespect.

So this is the warn I gave you. 187th was going to cross the lava over that bridge and you lowered it and I almost died. So we role played it out and stripped your weapons and comms because at that moment you were a threat as you almost killed a fellow trooper. You refused to put your weapons away after you were stripped so thats FailRP. And you were swearing at us in RP chat not stopping and we gave you a verbal warning for that before your official warn.

I can support the fact that you get aggravated quickly with the following screenshots.

image.png.a77147dcf21193b9800b2b50d842c1f3.png

image.png.8b1cd9a983d09070e6482c65ed547d9a.png 

image.png.c33288cdfc9681c94490c4eb6fb05a20.png

And the other 2 warns? @Stano @George

Edited by LionsDen
  • Agree 1

I was there during this situation and As Lionsden said come over the bridge 187th you some how had a need to lower the bridge, As im not sure that this is accidental or not it's still FailRP no matter.

And I can probably explain George's Warn...

So George was obviously told you Logged out during a Arrest and he probably didn't know the background of the situation and he gave you a warn, I agree that this warn that George gave you should be removed but do not blame George about that :)

Edited by Stano
  • Like 1

@UnDoged No one saw that you said "I'm going off". The CG and the rest of the ship told me that you loged off to avoid arrest @Chaos Close this one please.

Edited by George

-Resolved-

1/3 warns will be removed (Georges) - Ask either Lions, Large or me to remove it