Sign in to follow this  
Dhelep

Event Ideas

Hey everyone

basically my event ideas lately have been shit, 

So if you have any inspiration for me to do in events, please hit me up with a PM over discord or here! thanks

Edited by Dhelep

1 hour ago, Dhelep said:

2nd of all - It is star wars, they are going to be using guns - However the Mages are going to be using some kind of actual magic - Maybe the harry potter spellbook addon. If jedis and force users can exist why cant magic?.. If not then i guess i can give them a lightsaber and let them use the force powers to signify magic

did not see this

Maybe like the Fleet is kidnapped by some enemy troopers and is taken to another planet. We then fly to that planet and our mission is to retrieve the Fleet before the enemies can retrieve any information from the Fleet using torture methods. This is a brief description and obviously needs to be expanded (a lot).

• Disagree 1

16 hours ago, Master_Sean said:

Maybe like the Fleet is kidnapped by some enemy troopers and is taken to another planet. We then fly to that planet and our mission is to retrieve the Fleet before the enemies can retrieve any information from the Fleet using torture methods. This is a brief description and obviously needs to be expanded (a lot).

Lmao that was an event idea of me xD 

46 minutes ago, Kuikentje NL said:

Lmao that was an event idea of me xD 

That event idea is widly known, its very standard yet its the good kind of standard :P

17 hours ago, Master_Sean said:

Litterally the most basic event style ever xD I'm guilty of using it because it's quick and easy to plan but I don't think it's worth suggesting it as it's so common. I think something to do with enemies that aren't sith or droids would be interesting.

I agree with chaos^^ we need something g that isn't just another sith and droid attack. I don't really know what tbh but regardless, it's true

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, 27_Genders said:

I agree with chaos^^ we need something g that isn't just another sith and droid attack. I don't really know what tbh but regardless, it's true

Well you can count on me ;)

Actually got something in store :D

1 hour ago, Chaos said:

Litterally the most basic event style ever xD I'm guilty of using it because it's quick and easy to plan but I don't think it's worth suggesting it as it's so common. I think something to do with enemies that aren't sith or droids would be interesting.

Yeah I am just getting board of all these attacks or we go onto another planet and defeat them. I agree with Chaos.

Edited by Master_Sean

On ‎13‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 8:21 PM, Master_Sean said:

i was going to do that when I get on with snow we will do that sum day and if you have any Ideas just pm me on discord

Edited by fire legion

3 hours ago, fire legion said:

snow if you are on tonight lets do a good event 1f600.png

U really want to make an event with me..

My events are shite :P ://

9 hours ago, fire legion said:

Genders tell me your discord pls 

HAHA sorry only just saw this now but that is the most random thing ever xD