Server (DarkRP, SWRP): Dark RP

Your Steamid: STEAM_0:0:160731651

Your In Game Name: DJ

Warning admin: Dylan White

A brief description of the event: There was a raid going on and a player was killed in the crossfire of my gun, more information below.

Why should your warning be removed?: This warning was an unjustified warning, I was never brought into a sit to even discuss the warning I tried talking to Dylan but he didn't want to deal with it, I then told him I'm going to make a report about it, so here I am now. He warned me for RDM during a raid, someone was killed in the crossfire in the middle of a raid, now this isn't my fault because there were like 5 members of an organization trying to kill me at the same time, so what do you epect when your sitting on my camera you might be killed in cross fire, if you going to call RDM when your standing in the middle of a raid your going to get killed eventualy, because you were standing still right on my camera where I was shoting enemys. Thank you, I hope you understand the mistake happened.

Evidence (required): https://gyazo.com/3f24a6458403ed2363fe63da3b7e56ea

-DJ

animepapernetwallpaper-art-anime-bakemonogatari-sunset-mantle-152512-tens-2560x1600-cd23f692.thumb.png.ad9f3b91893cf138458f68862bbb8bfa.png

I never got demoted this was the second time in consecutive raids that they "crossfired" someone to kill them i was talking to someone about an issue and we both got shot i dropped that as i thought crossfire then i see a man behind cameras which were a long way away from their base get shot he didnt move he got killed then it happened again so i warned for rdm even if it was crossfire he had no valid reason to kill him. Before this event he had one way props which i verbally warned him to change he never did. I realise it was strict but rdm is rdm

Edited by Dylan wite
Mispelt

1 hour ago, Dylan wite said:

I never got demoted this was the second time in consecutive raids that they "crossfired" someone to kill them i was talking to someone about an issue and we both got shot i dropped that as i thought crossfire then i see a man behind cameras which were a long way away from their base get shot he didnt move he got killed then it happened again so i warned for rdm even if it was crossfire he had no valid reason to kill him. Before this event he had one way props which i verbally warned him to change he never did. I realise it was strict but rdm is rdm

It's not RDM, he is standing in a fucking war zone. What do you expect from people shooting at each other, we were thinking we were killing the enemy, it cant be my fucking fault. Also, RDM is Random Deathmatch, which in this reasoning I had a valid reason to kill him, he could have been a raider, I never know I'm shooting at an enemy and poof you die because your standing in the middle of my goddam crossfire. Now before you say that it still counts as RDM, my camera wasn't that far from my base, in fact, some of the raiders were back that far. Also, he just stood there. Plus he had nothing fucking on me other than logs, you can base RDM on logs sometimes, but not all the time, you didn't even try to resolve it with me so now I'm doing this because you cant do one thing.

-DJ

animepapernetwallpaper-art-anime-bakemonogatari-sunset-mantle-152512-tens-2560x1600-cd23f692.thumb.png.79c1a554add4e7aa1d05642b21a8c3e5.png

20 minutes ago, YaBoiDJ said:

It's not RDM, he is standing in a fucking war zone. What do you expect from people shooting at each other, we were thinking we were killing the enemy, it cant be my fucking fault. Also, RDM is Random Deathmatch, which in this reasoning I had a valid reason to kill him, he could have been a raider, I never know I'm shooting at an enemy and poof you die because your standing in the middle of my goddam crossfire. Now before you say that it still counts as RDM, my camera wasn't that far from my base, in fact, some of the raiders were back that far. Also, he just stood there. Plus he had nothing fucking on me other than logs, you can base RDM on logs sometimes, but not all the time, you didn't even try to resolve it with me so now I'm doing this because you cant do one thing.

-DJ

animepapernetwallpaper-art-anime-bakemonogatari-sunset-mantle-152512-tens-2560x1600-cd23f692.thumb.png.79c1a554add4e7aa1d05642b21a8c3e5.png

So you had to warn him to go away, If he's going way just kill him, You will have a valid reason (make sure that you type it because if you vc that you will need proof that you warned him).

Why would I warn him? I legit thought he was a raider, in fact, I wasn't even trying to kill him I was too focused on killing the raiders, maybe before you warn me get my story, just spectating can do a lot but I still count it as a false warning.

-DJ

animepapernetwallpaper-art-anime-bakemonogatari-sunset-mantle-152512-tens-2560x1600-cd23f692.thumb.png.213f8b30463bcc6496b5990e6534d9fb.png

Edited by YaBoiDJ

18 minutes ago, Dylan wite said:

Ok shall we let the higher ups decide from here?

Yes, no more responses from people trying to discuss this. 

3 hours ago, PsychoPeq said:

So you had to warn him to go away, If he's going way just kill him, You will have a valid reason (make sure that you type it because if you vc that you will need proof that you warned him).

The reporter has to provide proof since hes the one reporting. If he vc’ed it the that wouldve been fine

29 minutes ago, Frazer said:

The reporter has to provide proof since hes the one reporting. If he vc’ed it the that wouldve been fine

In fact, technically I did, I have told them that this was there last chance to back away, the player who called the RDM was still standing on the camera afterward and he got caught in the crossfire when I was killing an enemy. 

Denied

You are telling 2 different stories, therefor I don't know what actually happend.