drizzy.vip

About the upcoming update...

What's up guys,

Long time no update. I'm cooking up something I think is pretty special, but I wanted to give you all a warning, and run a poll on this before we push it. This latest update is going to change a lot. Like - a new inventory system, levelling system, and a lot more shit is going to change a lot. You will have the opportunity to move your items from the old invent system to the new one. Levels will probably be reset, because they're going to be more integrated into the gamemode & mean more.

I don't want people bitching about the changes - they're for the greater good of the server. Any posts which are about leaving the server because of these changes, or throwing a tantrum will just get you banned.

The update is going to add features like quests, territories for gangs, a crafting system, a new NLR system based on your level, better gangs, achievements, bug fixes hopefully some FPS & serverside performance improvements & a load of other shit. So it's probably worth the minor progress setbacks, because we're giving you more shit to do.

Money will also be getting capped depending on your level - this is so when we add new features, people have to progress still. Instead of being able to just stockpile money & then when we release new things, they can instantly unlock everything. It also avoids newer people just being given money from another player, which kinda ruins the game & minimises the repercussions of exploits or bugs we might (and probably haven't) considered.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Chaos said:

So our money will be reset? Rip 18mil ;(

It wont be reset, but as levels are going to be reset, money will be capped. Chances are we'll cap level 1 to 1mil, 2 to 2mil, etc.

NLR system based on level sounds interesting, is that like affecting how long the NLR bubble lasts for?

Just now, oof said:

NLR system based on level sounds interesting, is that like affecting how long the NLR bubble lasts for?

There wont be bubbles, you'll be ghosted until your NLR is up.

• Winner 3
  • Agree 1

This update is gonna be lit fam

Cant wait !!!! *Fire intensifies* Oh no.. umm, can anyone help? *fire grows larger* Umm guys??? HELP!! 

• Funny 1

7 minutes ago, Dhelep said:

This update is gonna be lit fam

Cant wait !!!! *Fire intensifies* Oh no.. umm, can anyone help? *fire grows larger* Umm guys??? HELP!! 

? im outta here

3 hours ago, drizzy.vip said:

It wont be reset, but as levels are going to be reset, money will be capped. Chances are we'll cap level 1 to 1mil, 2 to 2mil, etc.

It's a good idea to get the economy going again, can't wait for those go-karts still lmao.

1 hour ago, Chaos said:

It's a good idea to get the economy going again, can't wait for those go-karts still lmao.

This update will lay the foundations for cars, but we'll probably have separate servers (1x EU, 1x US) with cars. They'll have a much lower player count (32 most likely) so that the cars can be driven nicely & responsively.

I'm really waiting for Crident to have our US-East location up before I start getting real fancy with the multi-server setup because managing it with the host I'm currently using in the US is just fucking shit.

1 hour ago, EliteStudio said:

Yeah the update is gonna be 1f525.png guys 

Not too lit tho

Then the servers gonna burn down D:

So I don’t want to be the one to ask, but I know it’s in the back of everyone’s head.. What’s going on with the drugs such as opium, I know Jack was talking about it but will it be good and ready for this update?

Edited by Jason

42 minutes ago, Jason said:

What’s going on with the drugs such as opium,

From what i heard from Dylan, i think it may be being removed, don't quote me on that though

• Disagree 1

1 hour ago, Rhyss said:

From what i heard from Dylan, i think it may be being removed, don't quote me on that though

I believe weed is being removed, and the opium could be getting fixed (but I'm not entirely sure). It was all discussed in the meeting so you may have heard it from there.

Anyway this update is making me hyped

11 hours ago, drizzy.vip said:

HUH? i love everything you have said but  money cap at 1 mil? i mean, i have spent so much time grinding for money and have finally reached my target of 10 mil, and its going to be gone soon! couldn't you add a thing where you keep your existing money but you can't get any more until you are below the cap? so that people with a lot will still keep their money but are unable to gain anymore above the cap? because i really dont wana lose all their money?

29 minutes ago, 27_Genders said:

HUH? i love everything you have said but  money cap at 1 mil? i mean, i have spent so much time grinding for money and have finally reached my target of 10 mil, and its going to be gone soon! couldn't you add a thing where you keep your existing money but you can't get any more until you are below the cap? so that people with a lot will still keep their money but are unable to gain anymore above the cap? because i really dont wana lose all their money?

As he said thats a bad idea..

There isnt going to be any progression after that, you are gonna be able to buy almost anything without going below the cap, 

Which basically means progression gets stopped for many people

• Useful 1

11 hours ago, 27_Genders said:

you have that goal of reaching 10mil because there are no other goals - we're adding other goals

2 hours ago, drizzy.vip said:

you have that goal of reaching 10mil because there are no other goals - we're adding other goals

Fair enough xD thanks

• Like 1