You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Chatbox

You will be warned if you talk about your own bans or staff apps in here.

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
  • Upcoming Events

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    TheRMB

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Topics

• Steam Name - Dawelitty   In Game Hours - 52 Hours   In Game Rank - 8   In Game RP Name - Dawe    why i want to join - i want to join because i want to rp with people interact with people and get to know new people and i heard this group in one of the best groups.   What i can bring - if i have a lot of money or when i can donate to the group a good builder so if u need a secure base i can help i can give positive vibes to people i can help people with people who are arguing and with people who are sad.   Additional info - i'm a calm person so i'm most likely to not get mad i'm friendly  
    • LOCK GRANTED.
    • ACCEPTED. @Raytox should know that this is in violation to building rules, although this doesn't warrant a demotion he will receive a temporary strike for this offense.     @Raytox   You have been issued a strike (tier) on the `16/1/2018` For the reason `Breaching Building Rule` This tier will expire in 4 weeks You will be demoted if you achieve `1` more tier
    • Sad to see you go recoiled, good luck at the navy.
    • Before I was Mod I can remember hearing about you leaving for something to do with the army or something. Glad to hear your alive lol. BTW I love your fps guide lmao.